im sorry

Harry P.O.V.

The plan didn't work. It was now time for plan B; Dumbledore was hosting a Yule Karaoke night the day before the holiday break started. All the families of the students participating would be there. That also included honorary uncles. So Remus and Sirius would be there. So all he had to do was wait.

He walked into the common room and was met with an unusual scene. Draco Malfoy was standing over Jackson with his wand tip still glowing. Jackson was on the floor with a red angry wound on his left cheek.

"Malfoy! What the hell?" Harry ran over to the other boy and grabbed his shirt collar.

"This little Mudblood insulted my family." Malfoy choked out.

"What did he say? That your family is a bunch of inbred dogs. 'Cause that's not an insult that's the truth." He punched the blond pureblood in the nose, dropped him and went to help up Jackson who was smiling. He started using the language that was really using the muggle sign language backwards.

"Did I get it right? Is that what you said?"

"Except for the part where I compared him to my dog back home."Out of the corner of his eye he saw Ariel stiffen like she always did when home was mentioned. Her father neglected her. Her mum was long gone and the only time she was free was when they went to Hogwarts. He did not abuse her but he just left her alone all the time. Most of that time he was drunk. "Ari, I've asked you a million times to let me ask my parents to let you stay at my house. It's my dad's house so my mum does not have any power over the decision. Please."

Ariel looked at him and sighed. "No Harry. I can't so don't ask again." She said shortly. She walked back up to the girl's dorms. Trinity shrugged and walked up to the dorm as well.

"Poor girl," Penny said. "'Night."

Time skip ⱷⱷⱷⱷ

The Yule Karaoke night arrived and the families were all there.

Penny's mom, Jackson's parents, Alex's grandma, the Potters, Remus, Sirius, the only one not there was Ariel's dad.

Dumbledore P.O.V.

Dumbledore picked up the slip of paper and read the names.

Penny Kinnas Song: The Night that the lights went out in Georgia Reba McEntire

Alex Martinez Song: I'm just a kid Simple Plan.

Cody Jackson Song: How am I doin' Dierks Bentley.

Trinity Mitchell Song: Only Prettier Miranda Lambert.

Ariel Wills Song: Tell Me Why Taylor Swift.

Harry Potter Song: Welcome to My Life Simple Plan.

Dumbledore frowned. These kids were up to something but he did not know what. He shrugged and called up Penny.

Harry P.O.V.

Penny stepped up on stage. She was dressed in a red dress that fell just above her knees. Her dark brown hair wavy and falling just under her shoulder blades. She smiled and said: "This song is called The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia By Reba McEntire. I hope you enjoy."

He was on his way home from Candletop

Been two weeks gone and he thought he'd stop

At webs and have him a drink for he went home to her

Andy Wo-lo said hello

He said "Hi what's a doing."

Wo said "Sit down I got some bad news that's gonna hurt"