8. the truth

This is the longest chapter ever and I think it's a little boring- but it's really important to the storyline. It explains everything. So please, read on to have some questions answered :)

I'd like to thank all our commenters!

ElliemayRedfern ; NevinneNathania ; _pure_imagination_ ; angelarose_612 ; Punzie_Glows ; xTinkerxAmyxBelle ; leos_calypso ; THGDivergentElsa7402 ; _Swimmer_author_ ; AnnaAndElsa123 ; squishyfishies (QUEEN COURTNEY) ; ivannac27 ; Gisellestar ; _becauseimbatman_ ; kitthecatmeow ; WynterFrost ; jennifer_1014 ; amypond102 ; Kit--Kat ; Disney_Dreamworks_

Starting next chapter, I'm doing the "favorite comments" thing where I put my favorite comments from last chapter into the story. Idk, I think it'll give you guys more of a motivation to write better comments.

I love you all, and here's chapter 8 :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why, didn't Princess Aurora tell you?" The Blue Fairy asked me. "You're in the Disneyverse."

I rolled my eyes, "Right. Where am I really?"

A light chuckle bounced off the walls of the room, and I turned to my left, watching as Aurora pressed a hand to her lips in order to make her giggles less noticeable. "I-I don't mean to be rude, darling," she spoke, hints of laughter lingering at the ends of her words, "but you're being quite, erm..." She tapped her chin, searching for the right word. "Oblivious."

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm being oblivious?" I crossed my legs under the table. "I grew up on the planet Earth. It's a place where everything that seems magical and unordinary is a product of science and has logical facts and research behind it." I turned to the Blue Fairy, trying not to stare at her wings. "As kids, we believe in magic, but as we grow up, that belief fades away. And by the time you enter high school, it's completely gone."

Flora, who had taken a seat to the right of Mulan, along with her two sisters, crossed her arms, looking at the green and blue dressed fairies with hurt filled expressions. Fauna shook her head slowly, biting her lips and looking down at the wand clasped in between her fingers. Merryweather let another "humph" slide out from in between her lips, her eyebrows furrowing in anger as she glared daggers at me from across the table. "Then how do you explain our magic?" she demanded, her wand held firmly out in front of her, as though she were about to turn me into a toad or something like that.

I let a breath of air slide out of my mouth. "Batteries? Lights? Special effects? Or maybe I'm just hallucinating."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Elsa chuckling, placing a hand to her mouth and shaking her head dismissively. "If magic isn't real," she spoke, holding an open palm out in front of her, "then how do you explain this?"

The Queen of Arendelle started to move her hands, rotating them, palms facing each other, letting her fingers brush up against each other now and then. After a moment or so, a glowing substance started to appear in between her hands. My eyebrows raised, and I examined the bright entity- it was in the shape of a sphere, but wasn't tightly packed. It was more like a collection of tiny sparkles and crystals floating together, moving around each other in the shape of a three dimensional circle. Icy blues and snow whites came together to form the glowing ball of energy.

My lips parted, my mouth almost hanging open. Ice.

Elsa shot me a mischevious smirk, and the other princesses and queens looked on in awe- not the same awe that I'd plastered onto my face, though. It was as though they'd seen this before, seen it so many times, and yet, it never failed to wow them. Elsa nodded at me. "Are you ready?" she asked, her tone confident and strong. I didn't even have the chance to reply- she cupped her palms around the ball of ice, the grin on her face only widening. The moment she opened her palms, the ice ball transformed- it turned into a steady beam, a ray of energy, and shot upwards, flying up out of Elsa's reach and colliding with the ceiling.