c h a p t e r t w o || bobby boy's a big fan

"I can help you!" Bob screamed outside Shreks home. "Get out me swamp!" Shrek yelled back. Bobby then thought to himself, if he showed Shrek the Spinny Spinny then maybe he'd like it and buy it. Bob decided that he was going to do just that.

Bob quietly opened the door and went to another room in the house. He pulled out a large contraption and began setting it up quietly.

He finished setting up his large fan and stood back proudly. Shrek then walked into the kitchen and saw a large fidget spinner on the ceiling. "What the heck, Bob!?"

"Listen, I can explain! Look!" Bob went to pull a string which hung from the fan on the ceiling but Shrek grabbed his wrist. "What the frick frack, you mothball! Are you trying to kill me?" Shrek was becoming angry, all Bob needed to do was turn on his machine.

"No, Sir! This is a machine that will make you less hot!" Bob said, pulling his wrist out of Shreks grip. "That's complete bran flakes!" Shrek screamed. "That's not even possible!"

"You know what? I'll leave the Spinny Spinny here for the day, you test it out, give me a shout tomorrow and let me know." Bob walked out of the room and quickly left the swamp. "COME BACK HERE! I DO NOT WANT THIS CONTRAPTION IN MY HOME! BOB!!!"