c h a p t e r o n e || its hot in me swamp!

Shrek was staying alone in his swamp. He was tired and sweaty, his body was aching. He was on the verge of passing out from this intense heat. His swamp was humid and it was starting to make him feel sick.

"Argh! I can't take this anymore!" He screamed, flipping a table over in distress. His heart was thumping and his fists were clenched. "I need to do something about this! I can't live like this any longer." He wept. "What can I do! What can I do to make this terrible heat go away?!" She screamed out.

He then heard a knock at his little homes door. He went to answer it and was greeted by a small man holding a suitcase. "HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS RIDING A UNICYCLE ON THE FORTH OF JULY!" The tiny man screamed. Shrek turned around in shock, "WHAT, WHAT IS IT!?" He yelped in fear.

"Oh sorry, mate. At first I didn't realize you were an ogre and that's the reason I screamed in sheer shock, mate." Shrek rolled his eyes back and the man continued talking. "I'm Alberto Eduardo Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Despacito Ramirez, but you can call me Bob."

"Okay, Bob. What do you want?" Shrek said, growing impatient, "Did you scream out in distress that you were extremely hot in this disgusting place you got here, mate?"

"What did you just say to me?" Shrek's eyes widened. "I can help you, my dear damsel. Introducing, the Spinny Spinny Wind Blow Blow Make Da Heat Go Go Away Underscore 3000!" Shrek slammed the door in the mans face and went back into his hot home, wallowing in all self pity. "Why do the nut jobs always come here?"