His forever

• Dedicated to My dad, who encouraged me

My name is Yumi Garnent, I am sixteen years old and i have been a slave my whole life, but I have only been with Charles Heart since i was twelve. I remember being sold to him like it was yesterday.

 (flashback) I was pushed up onto a stage like thing and held still by a man pulling on a rope ied to the collar around my neck that was practically choking me. I cosed my eyes and listened to all the chatter around me. " who would like this young girl trained to please" I shuddered at the word please beause if I get a male master i'm afraid of what i'll have to do. I re opened my pale lifeless blue eyes and concentrated on listening. " She does seem obediant but I dont want her bumbling around the house." I heard a few rude comments about if i was going to be able to be a housekeeper even without my vision and when i opened my mouth to speak i was instantly choked by the guard tightening the collar telling me to shut up. " she learns very quickly and she doesnt back talk". Its true i was taught to learn very quickly and to obey my master or mistress because if i didnt then i would be punshed to how they see fit. " I'll take her ". The smooth voice of a man filled my ears through all the negative comments and i knew that the man was gooing to be my master and no one would fight him for mebut what i didnt know was i would be going home to a man with a big secret. I was jerked down off the stage and then thrown into someones chest and as I felt strong arms wrap around me I was instantly scared at his strenth the stronger they are the harder they hit. " Shh little one I have you. your mine now." I shuddered again and allowed myself to be led to a car and guided inside it. " Now, i have two rules that i want you to follow. Rule one: you do as i ask when i ask. Rule two: You must adress me as master and nothing else unless i tell you diffrent. got it?" I nodded not knowning if i was allowed to speak. " If you break any of my rules you will be punished. Do you understand?" I nodded again scared about how he would react when I got to his home. I am blind and have been since birth but i adapt to new enviorments quickly so I should only bumble around for a week or so. " Good girl. You may speak. I wont choke you with the collar." As he said that I felt the collar drop from my neck and i swalowed rubbing my throat and smiled. " Thank you master" ( end flaskback)