The surgery and recovery

• Dedicated to To my Wolfy whom I love.

Master signed me in and I was lead to a room and handed a robe to change into. When the doctor came back I heard some people talking and then a mask was put on my face. I was told to count down from one hundred. "one hundred...ninety-nine....ninety.....eighhhh..."I passed out.

AN: This is now from the Masters A.K.A Charles' point of view. I'll signal the change when I need.

I paced the waiting room. I am in love with her...I want the best for her.I want her to be able to see. I want her to be happy. I want her....

I smile worriedly when the doctor walks out. "How is she? Is she okay? Is her vision restored? Where is she? May I see her?" He chuckled. " One question at a time Mr. Heart. She is a bit weak....We're keeping a good wach on her. I'm almost one hundred precent sure the surgery is successful." I smiled. "You can see her now. Shes inrevoery in room 102. She wont be able to open her eyes just yet. When we take the bandages off she may opens thos bright blue eyes again." I smiled and walked off.

I walked into her rom and saw her laaying there sleeping. She looked so fragile,so..so beautiful.I walked closer and stroked her hair. Her gorgeous brown hair.God..she was breathtaking.I-I need tot ell her how I feel. I just have to. "M-Master....?" Her voice was weak. I looked down a her and smiled softly. "Yes dear?" She smiled slightly ad raised her hand smiling a bit bigger when I took it in mine."Master...Thank you." She had fallen back asleep,which i couldnt blame her. I sat down and waited.

~Three days later~ AN: Back to Yumi!

I woke as the doctor walked in. "Yumi. Ready to see for the first time?" He said as he got some stuff ready and Master shifted in his chair nervously. I nodded and sat up. The doctor walked up and gently removed my bandages. "Okay. Open them up. Blink a few times first.Tell me if they hurt really bad. You'll be a bit sensitive to the lights. So i'm going to dim them." He smiles and dims the lights.

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked,then winced. "Are you okay hon?" Master questioned worriedly. "Yeah." I opened my eyes and saw all these beautiful colors. I look around and my eyes catch on this very handsome man. "M-Master?" He smiled. "Yes dear? Can you see?" I nodded slowly. Man, my head hurt.  Master stood and grabbed a mirror and handed it to me. "Yumi. See how pretty you are." I looked at myself and smiled softly and yawned. Master put the mirror down. "Yumi. I have to tell you something. I-I. I-I Love....y-you" He blushed. "Well I love you to master." He shook his head. " No Yumi. I love you. Really...I love you." I blushed as well and stood weakly,hugging him. "I-I love you to Master" He hugged back. "Call me Charles."Ifroze slightly,he must really mean it...I've always had to call him master. I smiled though. I've had feelings for my master for a long time.

Masters voice snapped me back into reality. "Yumi...M-May I have the honor of you being my girlfriend?" I blushed. "Master...I'm just a slave....nothing more." He growls softly. "You are not!" I flinched which made him wince. "Sorry...Lets go home....You can answer my question later." I nodded and we left.