Terri

• Dedicated to Anna~ Thanks for the ideas~

"Oh Charlyyyyy" Her voice rings out through the entire house,making me cringe. "What is it dear?" She trots up to him and kisses him gently. He chuckles kissing back. "Yumi." I turn. " Yes Master?" Terry snuggles closer to him whimpering because his attention isnt on her. "I need you to take Terry here out into town today." I gasp softly. "But master thats such a hard task since I cant se-" He sighed. "Yumi. I know your senses are unlike anyone elses. Now please just make sure she doesnt get into any trouble." I nodded with a sigh. "Please tell me when you are ready to leave Milady." She giggles. "Mkay!"She giggles as she scrambles up the stairs to masters bedroom.

Master walked over and hugged me. "You know.I have a present for you. I found someone who can restore your eyesight." I gasped. "R-Really?" He chuckled. "Yes Yumi. Your surgery will be next week." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "It may not work right off the bat." I nodded in understanding.

Terry trots down the stairs and practically tackles Master. "Oof. Terry baby....You need to be more careful okay?" She giggles. "Okay dear." He pecked her cheek and set her on her feet as he left to go to work.

Terri sat down and Jester trotted over,laying his head in her small lap. "Ewwww nooooo" She cried as she shoved him away. Jester whined at her coldness and laid at my feet. "Thats a good boy." She muttered. "hicing by the bitch." I, tensed. "It's pretty obvious he wouldve stayed by you." I said under my breath.

"Yumiiii......" She whined. "Can we go now???" I nodded. "let me finish up cleaning first." I said as I stacked dishes in the cupboard.

When I finished my chores we went on an okay shopping trip. When we made it home Master was sitting at the table. " Welcome back ladies." Terri squealed and hugged him chattering on and on and on about her day and how much trouble she had figuring out if she wanted black or beige heels.

He smiled a bit sadly at her. " Terri....I..I...It's over" She gasped and made soft and sad baby noises as she pleaded with him. "Terri. It's over...im sure you'll find somone else." He kissed her head as she got her stuff and left 'sobbing' into a tissue.

"Good ridence" I muttered as I patted the neglected Jester on his head. Master walked closer to me and pulled me to his chest,kissing my head. "Yumi. Please...Do not be angry with me forbringing Terri over. I-I only did it to...." He stopped and sihed. "Well,nevermind." I nodded. It was masters business and I didnt need to know if he didnt want to tell me.

We went on with our normal day and i went to bed. When I woke up, it was to master knocking. He came in and sat on my bed laying something in my lap and removing the collar from my neck. "Yumi..Dress in these today. Toda is a big day for you." I tilted my head to the right. " how so?" He chuckled. 'Just gew dressed please." I nodded and undressed when he left,putting the pants and shirt on and brushing through my hair quickly.

I ran downstairs and bumped into Master. "Oh. sorry.." He chuckled and kisses my cheek leading me out to the car. "Master..May i ask...Where are we going?" He chuckled aain. "Well if you must know. We are going to the Hospital. I have arranged a little surprise for you. I found out that your blind due to some weak muscles in your eye." I nodded. "I had found a surgery to fix that." I smiled softly as we parked and walked into the hospital. This is the first step to a almost normal life for me The biggest step...The most risky....