Master

• Dedicated to My grandmother who kept my spirits up

A/N~ I was very tired when I typed this up...So if there are any mistakes...please Forgive me...just bere with my tired typing please. Thank you.  This chapter is half and half...I was tired during half...Okay during a quarter...and tired the other quarter...Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I  had cried myself to sleep that night. When I woke the next morning Master was in my room,watching me. I stayed completely still.

' Are you going to get up anytime soon? I'm kind of hungry." He said bitterly. I instantly sat up and got dressed quickly and ran downstairs. He of course followed me.

I flinched when he lightly grabbed my shoulder."Why so jumpy dear?" He whispered the words into my ear,making me shiver. I just bit my lip and continued to cook. "Answer me." He growled as his grip tightened on my shoulder. "N-No reason in particular Master." I said quietly.

"whatever you say." He said boredly as he pulled a piece of toast from the toaster ad quickly buttered it,pouring some juice and drank that walking out the door.

I cleaned the house and put Jester in the backyard to play. Jester loves to play i the pool.He barked and scratched at the door when he wanted it. " Not till your all dried off puppy." His ears drooped and he shook off and layed in the sun.

Master came home earlier than usual and greeted me with a peck on the cheek, but he lingered and i felt something being put around my neck. I touched my fingers to it and heard a soft jingle. He had put a cat collar on me. I sighed and continued my chores.

"Yumi. Come to the livingroom." I walked intothe livingroom and was pulled into masters lap. "M-Master?* He put his finger to my lips to silence me. He then took my face into his hands and pressed his lips to mine. My cheeks immediatly heated up. This kiss..Felt diffret from all the other kisses i receieved rom Master. This kiss actually....Was enjoyable....

In an instant he pulled away,snapping me back into realitiy. "Yumi..My room.I need to speak to you in private." I nodded and stood,following him upstairs and sat on the bed. " Yumi dear...I must confess. Your not a worthless slave.I was wrong to say that..." He sounded sad as he sat beside me. " I know Master. It's alright." He hugged me knocking me to the bed on accident. "M-Master...Please....Don't be as rough as last night.." He froze and sighs,pulling away from me. "I'm very sorry for that...I promise you...i wot do it again without your premission." I smiled a little. He smiled and we walked downstairs.

"Jared will be coming over tomorrow. I want you to stay in your room. I stopped in the middle of the hallway. " But  Master. What about my chores?" He sighed. " I told you to stay in your room. Oh and lock the door." I nodded. " Good Girl. Now go and make dinner please." I nodded and walked into the kitchen.

After dinner I cleaned up and we went to bed.

When I woke Master was by my bed aain. "Morning Yumi dear." I sat up. "Do your chores quickly and come to your room,locking the door. Understand?" I nodded. He patted my head and smiled,walking out.

I did my chores. Jared came while Master was at work. "Mm Hello dear." I sighed and huung his coat up then quietly walked upstairs. He followed. I tried to close my door but he had stuck his foot in between the dorr and the frame. "May I ask why your in my room Master Jared? No one really comes in here besides Master..." He chuckled,making me shudder. "Please leave. I'll be out when Master comes home." He sighed and walked out. I couldnt beleive he left that easily...

Master came home and went to my room,knocking twice as he usually did. When I opened the door he pulled me to my chest into a tight embrace. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" A small growl escaped his throat,making me flinch. "He didnt hurt me Master. I'm fine." He smiled,kissing my head. 

"Brother. I would like to speak to you. Master ran his hand through his hair. "Jared. I have a name you know." They walked off and talked a while. I stayed in my room till Master came and opened my door. "Yumi. I would like you to sleep in my room tonight." I nodded and walked to his room with him. We both changed into our night attire and he laid down. I hesitantly laid beside him and he pulled me into his arms holding me tight. I felt safe in his arms. At ease. I fell asleep quickly.

We woke late the next morning. Master pecked me cheek and we both stretched. "Did you sleep well dear?" I nodded snuggling closer to him,blushing a little. We both stood and got ready.  "Yumi.." I looked over at him. " Yes Master?" He sighed "nevermind."

I snuggled into him even further and fell asleep. 

I woke to Jester licking my face. I giggled and he hops off the bed. I didnt feel Master laying beside me. He must have gone to work. I got up and went to my room,getting dressed and cleaning up.

When Master came home he hugged me extra tight. "I made dinner master." He smiled and patted my head."Such a good girl." He went and sat down and i served him. After dinner i cleaned up and we went to bed in our own rooms.

I woke up quite late the next morning. I rushed downstairs and began to clean seeing master had left already. Around dinner time master came home. I heard a womans giggle. He had brough a girl home. I felt something tug at my heart as i walked into the livingroom. "Ah Yumi. Meet Terri." She giggled, it seems that  giggling was the only thing she did. When I went to bed I could hear her crying out in pleasure. Her cries made me shudder and my cheeks grew hotter. Was I jealous? N. No. I couldnt be. after all the "Noises" stopped  I finally fell into a light sleep.

~Dream~ "Oh Yumi dear." I heard master's voice and I soon trotted up to him and sat in his lap,He then pecked me on the lips.A tiny girl plopped down in my lap and rubbed my big belly. "Momma whens the new baby coming?" She spoke with the softest voice. "Very soon dear. Very soon." Master answered the little girl and I soon woke from the lovely dream. ~Realitiy~

 I was making breakfast when I felt someone lightly tap my shoulder. "You know. He only keeps you here because he has a good heart. I wouldnt want someone bumbling around my home and making messes." She giggled her horrible,chirpy giggle. I just sighed and continued to cook.

She didnt leave that day. During breakfast she plopped herself into masters lap,making him groan softly. "Charley?" He growled palyfully at the ickname and nipped her nose. "Do you have to go to work?" He kissed her head,letting out a muffled response. She giggled and wiggled around. He didnt go to work..They spent all day i nhis room..She made those awful noises again. Why do i feel jealous of her? Why do i have these sudden feelings for my master?