Childhood Friends (Ravio x Fem!Reader)

Ravio had been gone longer then he had said he would be and you were worried as hell. Ravio was rarely late when he knew you were waiting for him. Ravio and you had been living together since your parents were killed by monsters. He knew you didn't like to be alone and he always made sure that you wouldn't worry about being left alone again. There was a knock on your door making you stand up and rush over to the door, excited to answer it. When you answered the door, you were meet with a bouquet of flowers and a familiar boy in a bunny suit. Ravio was pulling down his hood shyly and looking away in embarrassment. 

"Ravio? What's all this for?" you asked, slightly confused. Ravio cleared his throat and pulled off his hood to reveal his tomato red face. 

"I-I got you flowers..." he stuttered adorably. 

"I know you got me flowers, but why?" you asked as you giggled slightly. Ravio blushed and covered his face with the bouquet. 

"B-Because you're my favorite friend a-and I l-like you..." Ravio said as he pulled his hood back up to hide. Your cheeks turned a bright red as you listened to his words before you squealed and hugged the bunny boy. He hugged back and smiled lightly. You then flipped off his bunny hood and smiled at him, making his blush like crazy. 

"I like you too, Ravio..." you said with a giggle. Ravio's eyes widened as he grabbed you by the waist and lifted you off the ground, hugging you tight. 

"Yay!" Ravio cheered as her twirled you around. You giggled at his childish behavior before Ravio lifted your chin up so you were looking at him and placed his chapped lips on your soft ones. You almost immediately kissed back until you both fell into a rhythm.  When you pulled apart, you were both out of breath and blushing madly. 

"Did I impress you?" Ravio asked. You blushed harder and flicked him in the chest before replying. 

"Y-Yes...." you said with a blush.