Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Micheala

Chapter 4

"Lizzy, I'm so sorry! What are you going to do now? You can't go to foster care or an orphanage! We won't see you again!" Jesse was practically screaming at me. He was taking this worse than Leo did. More tears streamed down my face at the thought of never seeing my friends again. We weren't going to go to college just yet an my parents had a safe in the house filled with money for me to travel the world with Leo and Jesse. "Great, good fucking job Jesse! You've made her cry again! What the fuck is wrong with you, her parents just fucking died and the first thing you do is bring up orphanages and foster care!" Leo pulled me into a tight embrace and whispered into my ear, "Shh, don't worry boo, we'll figure this out and everything is going to be ok. You know that you can always live at my house, my mom won't mind."I nod into his chest. "Look Liz, i'm sorry I was just... surprised, I didnt mean to make you cry again! I just-" Jesse started but I cut him off. "Its ok Jes, I'll figure this all out and I won't move away I swear." I gave him a reassuring smile and he seemed relieved.

********************************************

"So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Leo asked as we pulled out of the school parking lot. We had taken my car since it had the best speakers. Leo's mom will come and get his car after work later today. "Is it bad if I don't want to see the wreakage of my house? I just dont think I will be able to handle that right now." I said without looking at any of them. Leo was driving and I'm glad because I wouldn't be able to drive like this. He took one hand off of the steering wheel and took my hand in his. He gently rubbed circles into the back of my hand. I gave him a grateful smile. "Hey I wanna show you guys something" Leo said with a far away look in his eyes. He turns the car around and heads toward his housing community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda a filler chapter. What do ya think? Like? Love? Hate? Let me know!!

Thanks Mt. E