All The Right Moves (Larry Stylinson Short-Story)

This is my first fanfic EVER and I am so excited. I started writing this in class and my freind, who is also a Directioner, fell in love with it. It is quite short, but I want to use it as a  sample. Tell me if you want more and I'll write more for you guys. Thanks! Enjoy!

xxKiki

Louis sat up in his bed. He was positive he had heard something that didn't belong...

He slipped on his Hollister track suit pants, shook himself awake, and crept down the stairs. Surprisingly, his eyes adjusted quickly to the dark. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a soft brown curl and already had an idea of who it was.

"Haz?" Louis whispered.

"Hmmm..." Harry replied grogily.

Louis stepped more into the darkness of the livingroom in their flat. Harry was hunched over, gripping his stomach.

"Haz! What happened!" Louis exclaimed, gripping Harry's shoulder and turning him around. 

Harry was crying and blood was oozing from a gash on his left arm. Louis' protective side shot through him as he grabbed Harry bridal-style and carried him up the stairs. Louis layed Harry gently in his bed and ran off to get the first-aid kit.

"Looouuuuuu...." he moaned. 

Louis couldn't stand to see his friend in that kind of pain, or in any pain in fact. Their friendship had clicked since they first met each other on the X-Factor. They were now 2 out of 5 of the talented Irish-British boy band called One Direction.

"Tell me what the hell happened, Harry!"

"Well, I was coming from Liam's house when two drunk guys stood in front of me. One kicked me in the gut and the other managed to make a gash on my arm with his pocket knife before I could run away. I lost them and I'm not hurt that bad. Don't worry about it BooBear." He smiled trying to mask his pain. He hated seeing Louis worried.

"Oh Curly!" 

Louis grabbed him and craddled him in his arms, making sure Harry knew he would always be safe in his arms.