Chapter 2

*Jaylynn above or to the right*

In case you didn't know who Bill McGovern is, he is a famous company CEO and one of the greatest people from Wall street! He owns everything you could possibly name! Libby was in shock, her jaw was open and everything. Allen suddenly realizes that class would be starting again soon, so he picks up Libby and drags me to school.

Once we got back Libby and I had to go to Spanish. Allen had to go to football practice and then soccer. Sometimes I wonder whats it like doing sports after sports. The only sport I play is Swimming. The water calms me down. I feel like it's a reminder that everything is going to be fine, makes me feel free. Anyways in Spanish we learned about how to show possession by using de, but we learned this in 7th grade, so no one really paid attention. As the day went on, my mind kept wondering why Zach and his family have to move here. Why pick a small town in North Carolina when there are so many better places to go! Especially since they are rich.

Finally once school was over I had to take the bus home. Taking the bus as a Junior in high school is embarrassing! Libby needs to pass her driving test so she can drive me around and get me out of this stupid smelly piece of transportation.

"Howdy there Jay!"

I nod to my bus driver and walk to the back where I usually sit.

My bus driver's name is Lionel. He wants us to call him hillbilly Li because he thinks that's "hip" these days. It really isn't, but no one has the guts to tell him that acting like a hilbilly isn't "hip" these days.

At least my bus driver is way better than the people on it.  I have the obnoxious cheerleaders, and smelly rednecks, and the weird 8th grade boys. I don't mind them really, they don't talk to me, I don't talk to them. The cheerleaders are the ones that get on a girl's nerves! They all hate me because I hang out with Allen, quit cheer-leading for swimming, or because their leader, Bonnie, hates me. If I am lucky, they hate me for all the reasons. Isn't that just wonderful? Bonnie Piers hates me because back in third grade I threw up on her during the school play. She clearly doesn't realize it's an accident and it was elementary school. I mean, who keeps a grudge that long! .

"Oh look its the quitter.." Bonnie says as I walk by.

"Why don't you just drown yourself in the pool already?"one of her minions say.

"I think being on the swim team is more than enough embarrassment guys. Maybe she finally realized it was a mistake for her to be a girl." Bonnie says. Okay, that made no sense. Just because I swim doesn't mean I was supposed to be born a dude. Guys were born girls just to get that out there. That's why they have nipples. Sorry, I am such a nerd. Anyways, I just kept walking till I reached my seat, not saying anything.

Her and her army keep the insults going once I sat down.

" I feel like she is going to throw up on someone again. These insults are making her nervous and we all know she likes to bring up chunks when that happens" Bonnie announces. I ignore every single one of their stupid remarks. Haters gonna hate. They hate cause they ain't me!

Once the bus started, the noise got lower. Hillbilly Li hates a lot of noise while he drives, but yet he blasts metal rock music; which is completely confusing for me. I hear Bonnie whispering to one of her minions in the seat behind me, "I think that new kid likes me! I bumped into him and he squeeze my bum and said 'it's okay pretty lady'! He is absolutely gorgeous, and I am a  complete beaut! It was meant to be ladies."

The new kid thinks Bonnie is pretty? Well maybe it didn't mean much to him since he called Mrs.King pretty. For me,  I don't think Bonnie is pretty at all. Well maybe she is pretty, but her inside isn't. She has bright red hair like the devil. She has a tattoo of a flower on her wrist, vibrant green eyes, an ugly nose ring, a big butt like Jennofer Lopez and big boobs like Kim Kardashian. That's the only things guys like from her is her butt and boobs. All those are is balls of fat which shouldn't be attractive to people.

Finally the bus stops at my house, I notice the two cars out front are missing. My mom's and my future car. Those two cars rarely ever move! My heart starts beating very fast and I started to run into the house, thinking of the most possible reasons on what could've happened