Chapter 1

It all started at 5th period, History class. Everyone was bored out of there minds! Mrs.King was going on and on about W.W.2. After about 40 minutes, you hear Principal Tanner talking to someone right outside the door. Mrs. King rolled her eyes, like always, and went outside to see what was going on until Mr. tanner opened the door right away.

"Attention class, there is a new student today, his name is Zachary McGovern." Principal Tanner said before he gave Mrs. King a nod and walked out.

The new kid had dark blue eyes that seemed like he had a dark past, wavy black hair that covered a little bit of his face got all the girls in the class drooling. He was about 6'1 and looked pretty built. The girls in this class saw a model, but all I saw were bad grades and lots of drugs.

"Mr. McGovern, tell us something about yourself?" asked Mrs.King drooling over him like the other girls. What a gross sight to see, trust me. Mrs. King and her skinny self. She had ugly librarian glasses, grey eyes, blonde hair with a lot of grey hairs, wrinkley skin, a nasty "birthmark" on her cheek, and she always slouched. She is utterly disgusting, and I didn't even tell you what she wore. EW.

"Sure hotty" he stated and continued, "I lived in New York City, till my dad got a job around here. I love to drive my motorcycle and if you mess with me, your head will be bashed into a pole. Oh, call me Zach."

Just hearing him speak makes the other girls sigh in amazement. Did they not just hear him say he would bash someone's head? Or call Mrs. King a hotty? There's nothing to like about this new kid. I really don't see why everybody is acting like it's Justin Bieber or Channing Tatum.  I rolled my eyes and looked at the now occupied desk next to me. Zach had to choose to sit next to me? There is so many desks in this classroom and of course he picked me. He realized I glanced  over there and smirked. 

"Well hello there, are you fantasizing about my amazement as well? " he asked. 

"Are you talking to me, or your reflection in my eyes" I respond back in sarcasm. 

"I know I am pretty amazing, no need to be snappy. I like girls with a temper,  you can show me around school today." he says urgently.

"How about you go hire someone to do that?" I snapped.

Right after I said that, the bell rang. Thank god! There is something about him that makes me want to punch him in his face.

Once I left the classroom, my best friends, Libby and Allen found me. Libby Ann Williams has been my best friend since pre-school. She has a black curly hair , dark brown eyes, milk chocolate skin and a beautiful smile. Libby has always been there for me, and I will always be there for her. On the other hand, Allen Jeanie Parker has only been my friend for 3 years, but we've gotten so close through that time. He has nice looking dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes and a deep voice. Even though he's the most popular guy in school, I'm glad he still has time for Libby and I. With all of us together we are inseparable, like the three musketeers. 

"I heard there was a new kid in town," Libby says, "I also heard he's from NYC and is looking fine as hell." 

"Libby, seriously? He just got here like last period. Anyways, he is just a washed up city bad boy who cares about nobody but himself. He doesn't know anything except for how good he thinks he is and girls. He is a player that nobody should like. Sounds from all the hype is that all he cares about is girl's, drugs and himself." I say

"Well it sounds hot to me, so~"

Allen interrupts, pissed off. "How about we stop talking about this new kid and go out for lunch at the cafe?"

"I think that's a great idea Al."  I respond.

Once we got to the cafe, it was packed! We waited about 15 minutes to get up to the front of the line, then it took about 10 to actually order our meal. Talk about busy! It turns out that the girls in my history class brought Mr. New York City to my favorite place in town. 

"He's here, He's here!" Libby screams once we got outside to the picnic tables.

She always gets over excited for everything and I don't know why. Libby pulls Allen and I into the big crowd. Turns out his father was Bill McGovern!

____________________________________________

Just to let you know, I made up all these characters in this, so don't go looking these people up lol