5.

CORALIE’S POV

“Shit, I have to be on set in 10 minutes I’m fucked!” Cailin cussed as she hurriedly gulped her oatmeal. She had her hair tied up in pony tail, no make up and she wore a basketball jersey with daisy dukes and a pair of uggs. She looked cute.

“Good luck with that photo shoot today baby,” I said, chewing on my bacon lazily. I had nothing to do today so I wasn’t in a rush like she was and quite frankly I felt really tired.

“Thanks baby boo,” she planted a kiss on my cheek before grabbing her bag and running towards the door.

“I’ll call you when I’m done, maybe we can go shopping.”

“Sure.”

Once she was gone, I quietly finished my breakfast then dragged my feet to the television, switching it on.

“Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reportedly back together. The couple was seen riding segways near Justin’s Calabasas residence. Both of their reps could not be reached for comment.”

Seeing those pictures of Justin and Selena on E! News  got me feeling some type of way. My stomach started twisting and turning in an uncomfortable manner but I chose to ignore it. He can do whatever he wants. I don’t fucking care. You don’t care Coralie. He fucked you once, and it’s over.

After watching tv for another hour I dragged my feet into my bathroom and took a long well deserved bubble bath. I put on my i-Pod for some music.

“Hey what’s the situation? ooh oh,

I’m just tryna make a little conversation,

Why the hesitation? Ooh oh

Tell me what your name is

For your information

Don’t get me wrong

You know your right

Don’t be so cold

We could be fire-”

Darn you i-Pod shuffle. I’m not into him anymore. He’s a prick.  It’d been two weeks since the little incident and life was going on as usual. No one knew about me and Justin except Cailin and Justin’s friend hopefully. I just wanted to forget it ever happened but it wasn’t easy, I kept recalling what happened and he always found his way into my thoughts. I felt dumb for letting him use me but I was still happy that he did, I just couldn’t make up my mind. But I couldn’t stand his music anymore, a few weeks ago I would’ve been so glad to hear his songs on my shuffle but now it’s like, okay whatever, been there done THAT.

I guess before the songs helped me imagine what it would be like to be his girlfriend, but now my image was so tarnished. I couldn’t help but think that Justin was still a good person but if someone trash talked him I’d probably  be on their side this time around.

***

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Bitch, I’m done. Meet me downtown?”

“Um, okay?” I said, rubbing my eyes open. I had fallen asleep again, what the fuck? Guess I was pretty tired after a long week of school. I studied Business at New York University, it was great because I could help co-run my mom’s interior designing company when I graduate. My mom was one tough lady and she was all I had. My parents divorced before I could even walk,  but not knowing my dad didn’t bother me. My mom could really serve as both, she was amazing.

She wasn’t too happy that I decided to move out of our Manhattan penthouse to live downtown with some girl I met on facebook, but she let me do it because she loves me.

I got up from my bed and put on some skinny jeans and an oversized sweater, and left the apartment to meet Cailin.

Fifteen minutes later I was at the mall with Cailin.

“So where do you wanna start?” she asked.

“Since Top Shop is the closest, let’s go there first,” I said and we sauntered hand in hand into the shop.We picked out clothes with each other’s help and then went into the changing rooms to try them on.

I put on a black leather crop top and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great, I really liked it. Then suddenly everything became blurry and the floor got closer and closer and then there was a sudden darkness.

“Cor, get out lemme see ya!”

“Cor?”

“Oh my God!”

And that was the last thing I heard.

what do u think happened to Coralie? lol

Leave a comment and remember to vote if u like it. xoxox

ps:sorry i took long to update , i just started uni and ive been super busy.