3.

My phone started ringing in my purse and then it hit me. Cailin. Shit, she must be worried out of her mind. I sloppily dug for it in my bag before seeing the caller I.D I certainly expected plus around 50 other missed calls from her and a couple of my other friends. Crap.

“Hello?”

“Cor, where the fuck are you? Are you okay? I was about to call the cops, I didn’t find you outside the club when I came back. I called you but you didn’t pick up then I figured you might have gone back to the apartment but you weren’t there and I just-” she was sobbing as she explained everything. I could tell she was really worried.

“Calm down Cailin, I’m fine,” I said, trying to sound as care free and casual as possible, I didn’t want her to worry any more.  I mean I was fine right? Well at least physically, emotionally.. not so much but I can get passed that.

“You sure?” she said, calming down a bit.

“Yeah I’m on my way home , I’ll tell you everything in a bit. Just wait for me. I love you okay, bye.”

“Okay, see you.”

I hung up and then entered the nearest cab. I didn’t know how Cailin was going to take the news of what really happened last night. We were going to just have to wait and see.

Justin’s POV       

I don’t know why I did it. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She didn’t even remind me of Selena, she had a toned but curvy body, her hair was black layered with tiny shades of dark brown but it was shoulder length  and she had hazel eyes. The second I lay my eyes on her, all kinds of chemical reactions began in my body. She wasn’t dressed like a slut, she didn’t seem like one either. I honestly didn’t think it would be that easy to get her in bed with me, but I gave it a shot and I guess she couldn’t resist me. Plus she seemed pretty drunk . It was my first one night stand and to be honest, I felt bad for using her, but I had tried all ways possible to get over Selena and nothing seemed to be working. But last night, I felt different, I don’t know, I didn’t think about Selena for even one second when I was with Caroline or was it Coralina? I was totally focused on her, well... on fucking her. But I didn’t expect fucking her to be so.. intense, I expected it to be all fun and games but it didn’t really feel that way. It just... ugh this is awkward, I don’t even want to figure out what it felt because it’s over and I’m hopefully not going to see her again.

“What are you thinking about bro?” my friend Ryan, asked while we were on the flight to Los Angeles on my private jet.

“I don’t know, just loads of stuff,” I lied, sipping a glass of champagne.

“Fredo told me about your little fling,” he continued, smiling sinisterly.

“Figured he would, it’s no big deal really.”

“No but it is, because we both know you’re not really a one night stand kind of person Justin,” he added, confidently. He was my best friend , he knew me well but I really didn’t need him bugging me about this whole thing. Can everyone just get over it?

“Maybe I am now,” I replied.

“No you’re not,” he smiled, “you only slept with Selena before, and you didn’t even give in to all those supermodels and hot girls that threw themselves at you and now you wanna tell me you just changed?”

“Maybe,” I murmured, taking another sip of champagne. I was being stubborn but I just wanted them to let this thing die.

“Fredo told me she was beautiful,” he continued. Yeah she was. She had an exotic beauty that I couldn’t comprehend. Her eyes drew me in, and her lips tasted like candy to me. Kissing her was so fucking sweet.