4.

Justin’s POV

This is not how you’re meant to be. You’re a man whore, okay?

I mentally promised myself not to do it again. I couldn’t see myself doing it again anyway, that girl I was with kind of put me at a great spot. I wasn’t feeling so crappy after sleeping with her. Funny but when I thought of her, how she was trying to sneak around in my shirt, how she was nervous, how she stuttered around me. You’d expect a girl that good looking to be full of herself but she was humble and she didn’t cause too much trouble. Now I feel really bad for what I did to her, but to be honest I really didn’t know what I was doing. I don’t know how to act after a one night stand and I was really hangover. But I bet she’ll forgive me, I gave her the night of her life anyways.

“Justin, what’s this story about a fight at a club?” Scooter ,my manager asked. I was at his office discussing my new album.

“It wasn’t even a fight godamn it.”

“Whatever it was it is ruining your image,” he added, looking a bit disappointed. I didn’t want to disappoint him, he was the one that had discovered me and I owe a lot to him for making my dreams come true.

“It won’t happen again, I promise.” I said.

“I’m counting on you. There’s been a lot of bad press going on about you, and it’s going to affect the sales of your new album when it comes out.”

“I’m a good boy,” I mused, and Scooter laughed, giving in to my charm. He was like my big brother, he couldn’t stay mad at me.

***

“Hey isn’t that Selena?” Fredo asked, looking over my shoulder to another table in the restaurant where me and the boys were having dinner. I looked behind and saw her; she was having dinner with her friend Taylor Swift. Being the love struck idiot I am, I stood up and went to confront her.

“Selena can we talk for a moment?” I politely asked, standing next to her table.

“I’m busy Justin, maybe later.”

“C’mon I just need five minutes please,” I pleaded, hoping she would just hear me out. I couldn’t live without her. After two years of dating I just couldn’t deal with the thought of not having her in my life anymore. I know I’ve changed a bit but she can help me, she can get me back to normal she’s the only one that can do it.

“She said, she was busy. You can’t hear or what?” Taylor snapped and even Selena gave her a surprised glance.

“No one was talking to you bitch,” I replied. I was sick and tired of this girl, she was always up in my business with Selena. She always corrupted Selena with all kinds of stories about me it’s so pathetic she needs to be taught a lesson.

“Let’s go outside,” Selena finally agreed and we walked out of the restaurant, the cool evening breeze slightly calming my nerves.

“What do you want? It’s over. Stop following me around Justin!”

“Selena, I know I have issues but we can work through this,” I begged. “I know we can do this c’mon, you know the real me.”

“Fights at clubs, weed and all that? Justin you’re ruining my reputation. You’re giving me bad press as well, plus you’re ruining your own career. I don’t wanna deal with all that!”

“Just give me another chance. I’ll make it right. Please.”

She gazed at the ground for a while with her arms crossed.

“I’ll think about it,” she mumbled, still avoiding eye contact and I smiled with joy.

I returned to my table at the restaurant to find my eager friends waiting for news.

“What did she say?” Twist asked.

“She said she’d think about it.”

Twist and Lil Za seemed happy but then there was Fredo and Ryan, with dull expressions on their faces.

“What’s the problem with y’all?” I asked.

“I don’t know man, I think you should move on instead of being her puppy all the time,” Fredo stated bluntly. Oh, that kinda hurt somewhere. But I didn’t care, Selena was the love of my life. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

“Yeah, just get over it.” Ryan emphasized.

I just took a glance at them as I sipped my water, then I took a glance at Selena from a distance, her smile was so contagious, there was no way in hell I was going to give her up.

“No,” I stated, “I’m getting her back.”

Although Fredo and Ryan weren’t happy they just sighed and continued eating. The subject of conversation changed lighting up the mood a little but nothing was going to stop my determination to get Selena back.