22. You Always Call Me Full Of Regret, You Want Me To Save You Again

An: I'm feeling much better now :)
How were your holidays?
If you celebrate Christmas, what did you get?
If not, what did you do or did you get any other gifts from any other holidays you celebrate?

Ily thank you for the 6K+ reads 😭 I honestly was so mind blown 🤯 I swear just two weeks ago it was on 3k 😭😩💕

Ily ily ily ily ily ... ily Sm thanks

Also I might have a new Creek book in the works ... I might be already 3 chapters in! I'm so excited for you all to see it :D let me know if you want a preview

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tweeks Pov

~ ~

I woke up with a huge headache today. It was a throbbing pain I could feel on the side of my head just waiting to explode. After our Christmas party and with Craig embarrassing me I fell asleep on the couch.

I let Kenny and Butters sleep over, but I don't know where they are at. I walked back upstairs to my bedroom when I looked in the guest room to a naked Kenny asleep with Butter's ass showing because of how the blanket was positioned.

The gross thing about this whole thing is that neither of them wore clothes. Also more of the fact that I can see Butters junk. I don't even know how I am suppose to react to all of this so I just walked away. The only thing I knew is that I would be burning those sheets when they woke up.

I went to lay in my bed as I groaned. I heard my phone buzz and I checked to see who it might be.

From Craig Tucker
You mind if I come over? I'm exhausted. I cant sleep because my parents have all these annoying people over.

To Craig Tucker
Sure. Doors unlocked. I'm sick so I'm going to be asleep.

I fell asleep maybe a little over five to ten minutes after sending that text. I woke up maybe thirty minutes to a tall skinny figure standing by my bed.

"Craig?" I groaned because I wasn't sure since my vision was a little blurry.

"Yea babe. Sorry just got here. Did you see the whole Butters and Kenny? Or are you ignoring that horrifying picture" Craig smiled as he got into the bed cuddling me on his chest.

"Not really I just tried to erase the image from my mind. Thanks for bringing it back." I said as I closed my eyes again.

I heard Craig mutter sorry before drifting back to sleep.

~ ~

I woke up to my phone buzzing again. I got up from my bed to see Craig was gone. I was beginning to question if he was even here or if I just imagined the entire thing.

I saw a note on my pillow.

Sorry. Had to go my parents needed me. See you soon :)

I smiled as I put the note back down to see if Kenny and Butters were up yet. To my surprise they were.

"Looks like sleeping beauty decided to finally wake up" Kenny said.

"Looks like someone finally put some pants on" I said as I looked at both of them.

"Sorry! Oh geez you didn't see anything right?!" Butters said flustered.

"No" I said.

"Oh thank god" Butters sighed with relief.

"Just your balls" I said.

"WHAT!" Butters said turning red. I laughed as I saw Butters all embarrassed which also caused Kenny to laugh as well.

"Craig was over. He said he had to go? Why'd he even come." Kenny said.

"Yea he left a note on my bed. He couldn't sleep at his place. Something about his parents having people over so it was bothering him." I said.

"Who still writes notes?" Kenny said.

"Apparently he does" I smiled.

"Someone's whipped. Especially since someone took someone's virginity yesterday" he smirked.

"You dog" Butters laughed.

"Shut up guys. I didn't even mean for that to happen. It just did. Plus I'm pretty sure if you two do it even once more you're going to create a new std" I said.

"Shut up. Also yea you dogs, we all could hear you when it happened. I remembered the look on Stans face when he heard you both moaning. You're lucky your parents weren't home." He laughed as he walked to the kitchen.

"OH CRAIG. Oh Craig. OHHHHHHH." Kenny mimicked inappropriate sounds from yesterday.

"Fuck You McCormick" I said.

"If you want sure. Butters goes first though" he said.

"Oh god" I groaned.

I heard my phone buzz again. I had forgotten about the first time. I had two unread messages. One from Craig and another from an unknown number.

From Craig Tucker
Did you get my note yet honey? Btw if you need anything let me know I'll bring it over. I don't want you feeling sick all day. My mom has me here with my family playing stupid pointless games with the kids as the other adults sit in the living room talking about stupid shit.

From Unknown
~ Image Attached ~

I wondered what the image attachment was? I had to wait for the photo to download.

"Hey did you see Instagram?" Kenny asked.

"Yea Stan and Kyle finally made it official this morning to the world" Butters said.

As I was about to reply the picture was downloaded and my heart stopped.

I dropped my phone as the words trying to come out of my mouth but weren't able. As my eyes widened with the tears beginning to fall I fell on my knees.

"TWEEK" Butters yelled.

"Tweek what's wrong?!" Kenny panicked as he grabbed me.

"L-look a-at m-my p-phone" I choked out.

Butters grabbed my phone as he unlocked the screen he gasped as his mouth hid his expression. His sorrow filled eyes gave me sympathy as he passed the phone to Kenny.

As I was letting the water drop from eyes with ever feeling my my body going through an emotional trauma right now. As I saw what I saw on the screen I felt my heard fall right out of my chest.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Kenny yelled.

I got up from the ground to get my phone from Kenny before he broke it.

I turned it back on to be seen with a heartbreaking photo that caused my heart to ache with even a glance at the image that flashed across me. I felt like sitting in a corner and crying my entire heart out for months because of this. I might actually do so.

The photo of Craig and Thomas kissing outside his house.

I felt weak. I felt alone. I then flash backed to my last few days in South Park years ago.

Everything went black.