11. No Amount Of Tears In My Eyes That I Won't Cry For You

AN : TODAY IS CREEKS ANIVERSARY I HAD TO UPDATE TODAY XD
If Anyone is looking for good Craig and Tweek Books message me so I could recommended because I have read so many and i am so heartbroken with the one I just recently just finished. ITS SERIOUSLY SO MESSED UP AND SWEET AND JUST SAD THAT I CRIED, I haven't cried From a book since like a year ago with another book from another ship I like.

Also should I say what happened and how they carved their names into the tree from the previous night ? It's quite a cute little story.

Anyways
Enjoy x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Tweeks POV

~ ~

The light hit my face escaping from the dark crack between my curtains. I woke up with blurry vision trying to wake myself up with the loud buzzing from my phone that is being spammed with numerous messages at once. My phone had barely turned on from being dead that I woke up in the middle of the night to notice I never put it on charge.

I'm so glad I put it on charge in the middle of the night instead of not at all or I wouldn't have had lost my mind during the day.

I pushed the covers off of my body trying to find some way to convince myself to get up this morning to go to school. I seriously could just say I'm sick and just leave it at that and resume my sleep. The thought of skipping seemed to play out quite fitting in my mind. Another thought was not seeing Craig today so that immediately scratched out skipping school. I'm glad to see Craig was being sincere about his feelings. It's like the Craig I knew from elementary was back. There was a dark feeling in the back of my gut warning me to not let my guard down. I should be more cautious but the noirette haired boy had a spell on me that we all can relate to being caught in by someone ; some point in our lives.

The spell was love.

I haven't felt this way since we dated years ago.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen to make some coffee. I saw my mom cleaning the kitchen when we both made eye contact and then it hit me. I haven't spoke to either of my parents since they caught Craig in my bedroom yesterday morning. I instantly wanted to run out but she called me over to here so it was already to late.

"Tweek we never got to discuss the incident from the other morning" she smirked as she sipped on her iced tea.

" Um yea mom ... it's because Craig walked me from the coffee shop that night of the fundraiser event. I didn't want him to walk all the way back to his house late at night. So I let him stay the night. Please don't get the wrong idea mom ! " I Said.

"Yea Yea tweek I won't. It just made me think about the times when you two were little and he used to have sleepovers together and I would walk into to make sure you both were up. Walking in to see you both cuddling made me happy." She said.

I began to blush to think my mom actually saw us cuddling.

"You know I always loved Craig and you together" she said looking at me.

"I know mom" I said as I walked out of the room.

I debated even going to school now.

I decided on skipping to just walk around South Park. I told Kenny that I was taking a sick day and just told me to feel better.

Around 10:30 I had my phone be blown up with messages from Craig.

From Craig 🙈 -
How are you going to leave me here alone today ?

From Craig 🙈 -
You kissed me last night and now you don't show up :( am I a bad friend

From Craig 🙈 -
It's 10:39 and I'm bored