The RoR

A/N: hey guys I'm back! And you have KittyArie111 to thank for putting me back in the mood to write with some wonderful comments! Also, I changed some names a little. Dominic is now the son who was previously named Phoenix, and Dominic is now Airlia. Thanks EchoInsanity for the name! So, without further ado, let's continue on with the story!
Disclaimer:
Newt: what am I doing here?
Me: just read the sheet of paper in front of you.
Newt: Phoenix_Malfoy doesn't own Harry Potter, Seamus Gorman, fantastic beasts, or anything else you recognize.
Me: thank you that will be all. Now, onward, follow the plot line!

*3rd person Salazar's P.O.V.*
Salazar and Rowena hung to the back of the group, telling Ron, Dominic, Wesley, and Airlia they would catch up later, and to cover for them. They then snuck off to the passageway on the second floor, entering it and waiting for the others. Helga entered shortly afterwards, and Godric took the longest to come join them.

"I had to peel off Millicent. Pansy helped, surprisingly. She always seems kind of sad, like she doesn't want to be doing what she is. Maybe we should look into that at some point." Godric says, rambling.

"Ugh, Millicent." Rowena says, as she doesn't like Millicent very much after she had gotten into a small fight with her over Millicent ruining her schoolwork, and purposely throwing their group astronomy project second year.

"None of us really like her, but we better get a move on, Blaise, Padma and Susan are probably already waiting." Salazar says, motioning for the others to follow him. The quickly rush through the passage way, as it is already late enough, they don't want to keep the children up waiting, not counting themselves as children as they had already grown up once, and their adult bodies are their natural ones. They get to the Room of Requirement, which was initially built by Helga as her pet project for the castle. Most people would think it was Rowena behind this piece of magic, but she spent a lot of time putting intricate details into her library. Helga loved helping people, and so she created the room. Salazar was pulled out of mis memories by Helga, who grabbed his hand and squeezed as they opened the doors.

*Blaise's 1st person P.O.V.*
I am sitting in the meeting room Susan and I had stumbled across when the four of us were looking for a place to meet up. When we first found it, it looked like an inter-house common room, with all the house colors and the Hogwarts crest on the walls, books and games scattered throughout the room. But we soon learned the room could supply them with pretty much anything, and a house elf would be called from the kitchen to take care of any food they wanted or needed. But now I am sitting in here with Susan and Padma, the three of us waiting for a explanation as the what all of that was about earlier. We didn't have to wait much longer though, as Harry walked in with Lovegood holding his hand, and Granger and Malfoy on either side of them.

"Hello Blaise, Padma, Susan. I imagine you just want to cut to the chase?" Harry said with a resigned look, as though he had been expecting it all along. It kind of threw me off. This didn't seem very much like one of my best friends. He seemed more, mysterious and ... Dumbledoreish.

"Yes if you'd please Harry." Susan said, always the polite one. Harry sighed, and turned to the other three as if to say 'what do I do now?' to which he revived 3 shrugs for his effort. Harry rolls his eyes, he defiantly seems more sarcastic, I noted, and took out his wand, waving it in a complex pattern that I couldn't remember or even follow, accompanied with the words "Finite incantatem." which I knows is the spell to remove glamours, and then instead of Harry, Lovegood, Granger, and Malfoy standing there, a man with long black hair and piercing green eyes, a woman with golden blonde hair and purple eyes, a woman with black hair and blue eyes, and a man with frizzy red hair and brown eyes now stood. I did the first thing that came to mind.