Diagon Alley

Me- Helga, the disclaimer!
Helga- Phoenix_Malfoy doesn't own Harry Potter, The Princess bride, Merlin, Pottermore, or anything else you recognize.
Me-thank you Helga
Me- by the way, some of the ideas in this chapter belong to Ebenbild from their story Basilisk-born over on Fanfiction.net. You should check it out, it's really good!

*Luna/Helga's room, July 31st, 10 A.M.*

'Luna' woke up with a start. She tried to remember what had happened last night that was so significant. Then it all came back to her. She is Helga Hufflepuff, and Ric, R'ena and Sal are all alive! That is, if it wasn't a dream...

'Sal?' Helga thought to Salazar.

'Yes My love?' Salazar thought back, and Helga let out a sigh of relief.

'Thank Merlin, it wasn't a dream. I was worried I had only imagined that you guys are back as well!' Helga thought.

'I have to go now, I haven't asked my father from this life if I can go to Diagon alley yet.' Helga continued.

'Okay My love. I'm assuming your going to cut the connection so I am not in your head when you talk to your father?' Salazar asked.

'You know me well. See you at 11' Helga thought.

'See you at 11, my love' Salazar thought, and cut the connection. Helga got dressed in black robes with yellow trim, how she loved her house colors. She noticed her hair was a bit more golden, and her eyes had turned a violent shade of purple.

Helga immediately wandlessly glamoured everything that had changed so that no one noticed how similar she looked to the Helga Hufflepuff portrait, or why her eyes changed color. She walked downstairs to the dining room, where her father was putting breakfast on plates for them.

"Good morning Luna. Why are you dressed so fancily today?" Luna's father asked her.

"Actually Daddy, I was planning on going to Diagon Alley today to meet up with some of my friends." Helga said, cursing the fact that Luna called her Father Daddy! It's so informal!

"Who, specifically, are you going to meet?" Luna's father asked, being extremely over protective.

"Harry Potter and Hermione Granger" Helga said, wisely leaving out that she was also meeting 'Draco Malfoy', as her father wouldn't approve of her hanging out with a Death-eater in-training, even if he is Godric Gryffindor.

"Harry Potter? Are you seeing someone Luna?" Luna's father asked, amused.

"Actually, yes Daddy. I am dating Harry Potter, and he said we will likely marry someday, ...so yeah." Helga said, trailing off at the end, since, technically, they were already married, but Luna's father doesn't need to know that.

"Your dating Harry Potter?!?!" Luna's father shouted, the walls shaking a little.
"Yes Daddy. Yes I am. See you later Daddy." Helga said, finishing her pancakes, grabbing some floo powder, and going to The Leaky Cauldron. She landed in The Leaky Cauldron, and walked to the back entrance to Diagon alley. She tapped the correct bricks, and the entrance appeared.

She walked to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor, and inside she saw Salazar, but no one else yet. Helga walked in and sat down with Salazar. He looked up about to say something, and then realized who it was.

"Oh My Love! How I have missed you! I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw you!" Salazar said, giving Helga a passionate kiss. When they broke off from the kiss, they realized that the entire ice cream shop was looking at them.