The Interrogation

A/N: See! I can keep my promises of updates! Okay, important announcement, Airlia is now 7, because I wanted to make her more immature in this chapter, which is easier if she is 7. Well, It hasn't been that long since I updated. I'm still waiting for an answer on whether to bash Ron or not, I decide next chapter, so comment which way you would like me to to it.
Disclaimer:
9th Doctor: where am I?
Me: your in my story to do the disclaimer. Then you can leave, no harm done.
9th Doctor: Brilliant! Phoenix_Malfoy doesn't own Harry Potter or any thing else you recognize.
Me: Thank you! By Doctor!

*Airlia's P.O.V, first person perspective*

I was slowly waking up. Where am I? I don't recognize this room- then I remember. I'm Ginny Weasley, and we were just caught by Mad-eye Moody! My eyelids fly open, and I look around the room. I realize both Daddy and Auntie Rowena are also in here, and all of our glamours are still on. Daddy and Auntie Rowena are tied up, but I'm on a bed, just lying there. I'm trying to figure out why, and then I spot Molly Weasley in a corner of the room, looking worried, especially because they have been trying to lift our glamours, but can't. I look around the room and see Sirius Black, Mad-Eye Moody, Professor McGonagall, Tonks, Professor Lupin, Madame Pomfrey, professor Flitwick, Professor Sprout, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, and Professor Snape. Surprisingly, Dumbledore isn't in there, and Mrs. Weasley (I can't call her mum, I have a mommy!) is guarding the door. I see my Daddy and Auntie Rowena are awake, and so I immediately run over to my Daddy and hide my face in his shoulder.

"Daddy, I'm scared." I whisper to my Daddy, and he whispers soothing words to me.

"I know princess. It's okay, we'll be fine." I then see Mrs. Weasley coming over to Daddy.

"Why is my daughter hiding her face in your shoulder? Why is she sitting in your lap!" Mrs. Weasley nearly screamed, and Daddy replied.

"Well there is a reason for that, which I will explain later, but first I would like to know why Dumbledore isn't here, not that I want him here, I'm just curious."

"Because we don't trust him. We see how he treats Harry Potter, like a tool, and the way Hogwarts is losing classes and getting even easier to pass, there are only a few classes up to standard." Professor McGonagall said, and my Daddy let out a sigh of relief.

"Great! Okay, I will answer your questions now, because I know you won't let me go with out me doing that. But considering that veritaserum that Professor Snape is holding, you will need me to take some of that. That's fine. I only ask that you don't give any to Air-Ginny, (he changed what he was calling me because nobody else would know who he meant) because Veritaserum is dangerous for children under 11, and I don't want to risk it." Daddy says and Snape jumps into the conversation.

"There's no way you're Potter. Potter wouldn't be able to recognise Veritaserum by sight or know that it is dangerous to children under 11." my Daddy doesn't say anything, he just drops the glamour on all of us, and Mrs. Weasley lets out a gasp.

"Who are you? What have to done to my Ginny?" she screamed, which was scaring me. Mrs. Weasley seemed to realize what she had done, as she covered her mouth with her hand. I heard he whisper oops, because I know she hates upsetting kids.

"I am Ginny Weasley. Ish." I say, not really sure how to explain it.

"What do you mean, ish?" Mr. Weasley said. To be honest, I had forgotten he was in there. My daddy came to my rescue.

"Just give me the Veritaserum, and then I will explain everything." my daddy took three drops, the correct dose, and I realized I was in the way. I got off of his lap, and went and sat on Auntie Rowena's lap. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Wealsey's faces fall, like they were expecting me to go to one of them. That might have been what I would have done a couple weeks ago, but now I have my memories of being Airlia Slytherin, And I would much sooner go running to my Auntie, especially because Mrs. Weasley was the one who was being loud and scary earlier. I buried my face into Auntie Rowena shoulder, not really caring what was going on around me.