Erai ((Hetalia))

I am Erai

Awful, and hurtful words

are now glued and attached to my mind.

Along with the harmful shock collar on my neck.

--------

I simply walked, having on my drench coat since it was late Autumn. It was quiet, being in private property. The grass was covered in a blanket of white, it crushing against my boots as I wore pure black. I walked along the simple posts with gaps in between them, nothing seeming to hold me back from the free world

Wrong

I am trapped here, in this small but big place with my 'Master', and will never be getting out. Master had taken me from the streets, and experimented on me. Master cut my hair short, so I looked like a man, and changed my eye-color-- along with heightening all of my senses greatly. I am too weak to attack that sick figure, along with this... Horrid, thing on my neck holding me back.

The collar's the main reason

If I try to take it off, it shocks me on the highest mode-- if I try to leave this hell-hole, it shocks me. If I try to do anything that involves leaving the territory and or trying to remove the thing in any way possible, it shocks me.

I can't do anything about it.

No one can help me, no one will come to save me. That is clear to me now, in this harsh-cold and cruel world. I've lost hope a long time ago.... There's no such thing as a 'hero' in my mind, there's no such thing as 'hope'.

And there's no such thing as God.

~~~~~~~~

"Erai, I will be away for two weeks. Don't even think about leaving, because you know full well what will happen if you try to." Master had said, voice deep and bitter as the thing showed me the settings. "Do you see this?" Master asked harshly,

"Yes, Master." Master turned it to the very highest setting, enough to make horrid wounds. It would most likely burn into my skin, if I tried anything.

Master chuckled coldly, walking off and out the door. I followed a bit, stopping half-way. I just had my white, long-sleeved shirt, along with snow-white shorts that ended below my knees. I stood there, my glowing cat-ish yellow eyes staring at him as he left simply.

No hesitance

No collar

And no Zapping either.

As he got into the car and left, I just stood there. The cold didn't bother me. I could just lay here all day, and just let the snow bury me... I could at least try to die, but then the collar might go off if I'm outside for longer than 4 hours... I should just go inside.

Inside.

-----------------------+

With the Countries

-----------------------+

As usual, everything was very loud and noisy-- enough to make someone go mad!! Arthur fighting with Francis, Alfred laughing and calling himself the hero-- Japan being fought over by Hercules and Turkey-- It was all a big mess!! That is-- Until Germany settled them all down.

The doors opened, revealing a man with coal black-hair, which was silky and cleaned along with his black tux. His eyes were pure blue, innocent as he smiled warmly.

"I am guessing you all are the Countries personification?" He asked, everyone nodding as Arthur walked over.

"Hello, I'm Arthur Kirkland. It's a pleasure to meet a successful scientist!" The British Country greeted, the man chuckling