06: Not Again

"No," I began. "H-how?" Anyone was standing in shock as the true face of horror stared right at us all. I started to back up more and more, trying to escape from the giant's gaze.

Suddenly, a huge gash of wind blow towards the wall, throwing me and the other soldiers off our feet. As I fell backwards off the wall, the blades from my 3D Maneuver Gear started to fall out one-by-one. I tried my best to grab them, but it was too late. They all fell to the ground, for what seemed to take only a matter of seconds. Only the blades in the handles of my gear were usable.

Immediately, I took hold of the blade handles and pressed the two triggers located on the sides of them, activating the hooked wires at the sides of my gear. The hooks locked straight into the side of the wall, making me stand sideways on the cement.

As I looked up at the sky, I could see Eren flying over my head, making his way towards the huge titan, or so I thought. I turned my hand to my left, making sure everyone was safe-and-sound.

"The wall.." Someone whispered. I looked down to where the gate was located, and I could not believe my own eyes. Titans where walking into the city.

"Ah!" I streamed as I held my head. As more titans entered the wall, old, painful memorizes filled my brain once again. That one day when my journey began. The day Wall Marie was attacked.

Titans eating families, blood and gore all over, even Eren trying to lift the house off his mother. I held my head tightly as the memorize grow more and more, until I saw my parents. My loving Mom and Dad. Talking, laughing, and eating at the dinner table. My brother sitting aside my Dad, and me, sitting aside my Mom. Just like the good, old days. A happy, normal family. I started to cry tears of mixed emotions from what I understood. Sadness, fear, relief, love, but mainly anger.

"NO! NOT AGAIN, NOT EVER!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "I WILL KILL ALL THE TITANS!" I pulled the hooks off from the wall out into my 3D Maneuver Gear and replaced them higher up the wall. I slowly made my way upward to the top of the wall, where I met Eren climbing up from the side of it. I ran to the corner of the wall, prepairing my blades in both hands, ready to attack. Eventually, I stopped in my tracks just at the end of the wall, shock taking over my body as I looked over the edge. Not only were the canons destroyed and pushed off the wall, but the Colossal Titan was no where to be seen.

"Damn," I held my breath. There was no point. It was over. I returned my blades to my sides, letting the metal hit the concrete below my feet. My legs gave out under my body, making me kneel in place. I hung my head in my hands, trying to figure out what just happened. At the corner of my eye, I could see a dark figure walk towards me and stopping at my left side. I held my head up, to face the stranger, although he was no stranger to me. He exstended his hand outward, not quite touching my face. I took his hand and helped myself up on my two feet again. Of course it would be my little titan boy, Eren. Please don't tell him I said that. He would think I'm weird, or weirder..

Anyways, it seemed like he was more pissed than usually. It made me uncomfortable and scared at the same time. I couldn't blame him. I feel the same. I just hide it more than he does. A lot more.

"Alright team. Considering the events of today, all members must return to HQ immediatly. Leave all unwanted material behind." Another commender. I sighed. This day will never end.

"Hey Haku," Sasha whipered in my ear. "Want to help me take the meat back to HQ?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sasha it might slow you down."

"So... Is that a no?" We both laughed.

"Okay, okay." Sasha smiled widely. She ran back to the wooden box to fetch the meat. At least there was one good thing happening today.