part-1

Mark point of view

" Mark, Why did you bring me here ? " Tina asked  looking at the beautiful view of beach in front of us. Looking at her bright while makes me happy.

After my parents died she is only one I have in this life. She is just like my mom and my dad. She always supports me.  I can't leave without her.

We are going to marry soon. I am so happy that min is part of my life.

" Don't you like it ? " I said while hugging her from back. She pulled my hands closer to her stomach.

" Idiot. It's beautiful " she said while giving me a smile. She turned to my side and hugged me tightly.

" Don't leave me " she said in sad tone. I broke the hug and looked into her eyes. A small tear rolled down her cheek. I wiped her tears.

" Hey, Don't cry you know right I can't able to see you cry " I said and again pulled her into a warm hug.

I only want her. I don't want anyone in my life.

We started to Spend time with each other in beach. We hold hands tightly together. After an hour. We both stood in bus stop.

" Mark, go when bus arrives I will get on " tina said while pushing my back into my car.

" Tina, it's already midnight. Why don't I will drop you at home ? " I said looking at her. She gave me a smile.

" Mark, I told you right I will be fine. The bus will arrive soon. So, go  And also you have a meeting Tomorrow. Work comes first. You are lawyer. " Tina said while pushing me into the car. While I came out and hugged her tightly.

Why I am feeling strange ? Like something is going to happen

" Mark, I will call you when I reach home. Now go " Tina said while breaking the hug. I lastly kissed her forehead and went inside the car and she waved me. I smiled and drove off.

Min point of view

I am on photo shoot. Camera man started to click my photos. I started to give him my best in photo graphs.