12:30 a.m.

It's so weird. I love her so much, but I can't do anything about it. I love the way the sun looks on her, but the moon and stars are breathtaking as well. She looks so beautiful in whatever setting she's in and she doesn't understand that she's so beautiful. I can sit with her for hours and just talk about whatever we want to talk about. And I can't do anything to take the relationship farther. But I don't want to lose her. So I guess I've made a bit of a promise to myself. This is an amazing person that I've met, and she's beautiful, both inside and out. I'm going to keep her. I'm going to get to know her better and we'll be friends. I want to stay close with her, because it hurts too much when I don't see her.

Anyways, now that that's out of the way. It's the day after Christmas. At least, it is when I'm putting this up. I had an awesome Christmas with my little family, but I saw a lot of my friends not have that chance. I honestly hope that everyone can get at least one thing that they need or want and that good fortune shines upon people who need it. I feel a little weird saying it, but I mean it sincerely. This year may not have been the best and we don't know when things will get better, but as long as we can all help each other out, the oncoming years can be better. But anyways, happy holidays! I hope everyone has had a good holiday season, we have another holiday coming up pretty soon lol. This isn't very long, but until next time, buh-bye!