This is different

It's only 11 in the morning. And I feel...sad. Like, there's a ton of sad thoughts running through my head. I feel like everything recently has just been completely chaotic and stressful.

My two roommates moved out so now it's just my mom, sister, and I in the house. The quiet is nice, but it's difficult. There's not a lot of money for anything. It's like everything that was good is finally crashing down.

I asked a girl out on Monday this week. It feels like it was so much longer ago. The days just seem to drag on. She said yes and I was so bloody happy. I was upset that I couldn't spend more time with her because of school. The very next day, I found out she was going through something very difficult and felt she wasn't in the right state to be able to be in a relationship. But she said she wants to be in a relationship with me. She wants our love to be like a Nicholas Sparks love story. I guess we're in the sad part of the story.

My mom crashed the car on Tuesday. I called her to ask to go over to a friend's house so I could get away from everything for a short time. She answered sounding really upset. When I asked what had happened, she told me about totalling the car. I almost started crying. That's how she gets to work so we can pay rent. However, I guess it's not so bad, cause she got a "new" car yesterday. It's an 02 Nissan, but it's better than the old one. It doesn't have a black hood on it and mirrors with a slightly different shade of red on them than the rest of the car. The taillight isn't busted and fixed with red tape. It's just white and clean. I can plug my phone in to charger and connect an aux cord to the radio. It's a lot better. Although, it does need new tires soon. But, it got better rather quickly.

I'm hoping that things are gonna get better. That's all you can do right? Hope that what you're doing isn't for nothing. All I can do is hope that putting work in to make things better will be beneficial.

That's just what's going through my head right now, so I guess that's it. I hope everyone has a good day and until next time, buh-bye.