Chapter 4. Preview into Nic's POV

Emma's POV-Still :)

....................................................................................................................................

I am like a school girl with a crush. Just stupid hormones that get in the way of my life plan destroy Matthew. Well, my team thinks my life plan is too revel Matthew as a vampire and bring down the vampire species, but I'd rather kill Matthew. Anyway, the point is that this is stupid and impulsive. Stupid, impulsive, invigoration, exciting, and romantic. I haven't had FUN real FUN in a while.

Maybe it's just because my life is downhill and Stone sees me. Looks deep in my soul and sees how scared I really am. That is terrifying for me; I put out this false strength.

Stopping with the internal therapy; I will get to the matter at hand.

WE KISSED! WE KISSED!

I want to scream it to the world. For a few seconds my world was perfect.

After Stone walked me back I danced to my room in my team's apartment with a smile on my face. SOOO HAPPY.I just kissed a guy with the hottest lips, and the sexiest hair....AHHHH.... Wait.

STOP!

Stone is a vampire! Do I care? I don't think I care, but I should care.

I danced back out of my room to get a soda from the fridge, still smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" Nic said from behind me.

"None of your business." I responded

"I saw you sucking face. It just surprises me your still human, or was changing just crossing the line for you." Nic said all pissy.

I was silent. I must have heart him.

Nic continued

"We still have a mission 'expose the vampires', so I think we should call a meeting." He said looking away from me.

"Nic, you don't understand."

"I understand fine! You choose a blood sucker over me! I mean, over the team. Doesn't the TEAM mean anything to you?!?" Nic raised his voice.

"Of course, the team is my life, and Nic you're one of my best friends."

"I want to be more than friends."

"Okay. Well. We tried that, and it was weird."I said with a flashback in mind

"We just weren't ready. But now, things can change. We can bring Matthew down together; I know that's what you want."Oh gosh, He's going to give me the 'let's run away together speech'

"I think a meeting would be good to regroup." I said

"Is it that you think that blood sucker is stronger than me?"

"Who, Stone?"

"Do you think that vampire you where kissing is stronger than me?"

"Nic, don't do this."

"I kill Matthew for you."

"What?"

"Alone, I will do it alone." Nic said. Oh crap, he's gone crazy.

"That's suicide."

He got quiet.

"You're right." He looked away "I'm sorry. Call the meeting."

I was surprised he gave up that easy.

"Meeting!" I yelled, and everyone got to me a little too quick. They could at least pretend they weren't ease dropping on this whole deal between Nic and me. What was that anyway? He has been different lately, I don't know.