Christmas Party

Preparation

The Ghost crew decided to have a Christmas party. So they started preparing.

An hour before the party's supposed to begin...

—————————————

"GARAZEB ORELLIOS HURRY UP AND GET THE DECORATIONS", the boss lady yelled.

Hera was stressing out the whole crew since they began with the preparations.

The twi'lek was wearing a Christmas colored pilot's jump suit
(made by Sabine) and a Santa hat while holding a datapad in her hand.

"I'm on my way, I'm coming!", Zeb hurried with three crates in his hands before tripping and falling to the floor.

"KANAN! GET THE PINATA!"

"I can't find it!"

"THEN SEARCH FOR IT!"

"I'm blind! Remember?"

"Oh... WHERE ARE EZRA AND SABINE?", she shouted after a short pause.

That's when the door opened and Chopper came in.

You could tell easily that he was
(like Hera's clothes) a victim of Sabine's paintings since he looked like a Christmas gift. Painted in orang, red and green.

"WHERE ARE SABINE AND EZRA?"

The droid quickly gestured to the hallway before rolling out as fast as his legs allowed him to.

The pilot stomped to the hallway and finally saw Sabine in front of Ezra's room.

The mandalorian painted her armor in red and white just for today.

„Come on, Ezra, it isn't that bad...", the mandalorian said while knocking on the door.

„I won't leave this room ever again!", he shouted angrily.

„WHAT'S WRONG?", Hera asked the mandalorian.

She shrugged. „He doesn't want to be seen right now?"

Hera sighed, went over to the door and knocked on it.

„Ezra, always remember, I love you like a son... But if you don't open this door I'M GOING TO BURST IT OPEN AND YOU WON'T SEE A SPACEWAFFLE IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN!", she yelled furious.

The door opened immediately revealing a frightened and embarrassed Ezra.

He wore green pants and a horrible looking Christmas pullover. His nose was painted red and he had reindeer horns strapped to his head.

Hera's expression changed from anger to confusion to amusement before she burst out into laughter.

The padawan just pouted.

Sabine squealed and pointed at his face.

"Holy mando'a he's pouting! He's pouting! That's sooo cute!"

Now the padawan blushed.

Hera suppressed the urge to squeal and did what she could best now: yelling.

"EZRA! GO HELP ZEB WITH DECORATING! SAB..."

"...But he'll make fun of me!"

Hera's bat glare did nough to send the young boy running to the common room.

"SABINE! GO HELP KANAN WITH SEARCHING FOR THE PINATA!"

"Going!", she was gone before Hera could say anything else.