It's over part 3: Ezra's record

It's been now a year since it happened.

Since Ezra sacrificed himself to save his family.

The Ghost crew never got over it.

Hera literally threw herself at work while Zeb was even more grumpier than usually and Sabine stopped with painting.

You could only see her training... Always with her helmet on to prevent others to see her swollen red eyes and tear tracks which she didn't bother to wipe away.

The mando wanted to admit her feelings to the young padawan.

But when she wanted to admit her feelings it was too late.

This saddened and frustrated her that much that every night she cried her eyes out till the sleep overwhelmed her.

But the person Ezra's death hit the most was Kanan.

The Jedi meditated all day at he other side of the base on Yavin 4 ignoring his family.

When he lost his master Kanan felt this sadness. This emptiness. This pain...

This was nothing compared with Ezra's loss.

He felt more saddened than ever. More emptiness than ever...
More pain than ever...

The Jedi felt dead...

Since Hera is too "busy" Ahsoka decided to talk to him.

Yes! Ahsoka Tano is alive! She returned a year ago to the rebellion.

She told them that she stayed at the Sith temple researched and meditated for a long time to heal herself from her injuries and to clear her mind.

She needed it after the battle with Vader...

When she heard about Ezra's death it hit her hard.

At first she blamed herself for not coming back earlier but everyone convinced her that it wasn't her fault.

The former Jedi knew that somewhere Ezra was watching them and that someday they'll all meet again...

"Kanan?"

No reply.

The blind Jedi sat in a meditative position in front of a big gravestone.

Ezra Bridger, sacrificed himself for his family and the rebellion, Rebel, Padawan, Friend, Son.
,was engraved in it.

Ahsoka knows that without looking at the gravestone.

Rex told her that there was a huge funeral service.

Half of the rebellion and even senator Organa and Princess Leia were present.

Every rebel had herd of Ezra's heroic act that costed him his life...

The grey Jedi sat next to him also in a meditative position.

"I know it's hard to get over it but you have to keep going..."

Now Kanan opened his now uncovered eyes.

"How... how can I keep going with the life of a rebel and being a Jedi if I even failed my padawan?", he asked her with immense pain in his voice.