Chapter 12: Sweater Weather.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't posted any chapters lately, in all honesty my wattpad wouldn't let me post anything or the chapters would get deleted when I would try to post them, of course I reported this and it did take a while to get my wattpad fixed.

But anyways I'm here and I'll be posting a chapter for each story today since tomorrow is my birthday and I'll be going on a trip and Saturday and Sunday will be comic con so I have a very busy schedule this weekend.

If you see the title you might know it as the new song from The Neighborhood "Sweater Weather." if I'm not being mislead. Anyways you get what I'm trying to tell you, on with the story.

P.S: I recommend for you to hear the song when you see the word smut.
-----------

Steven P.O.V

"No Ma, I'm okay." I said threw the phone, if there was one thing that I didn't miss from my mom is her constant complaining.

"Kevin is okay, he's cooking right now." I looked at him from the counter, he looked so cute in a apron.

I heard my mom complaining more on why couldn't I be more like Kevin when it came to cooking, cleaning and life mostly.

"Ugh, yeah yeah." I nagged at her, boy she can be a hustle. "Listen I'll call you later, bye mom." I hanged up before she could keep going on.

I love my mom don't take me wrong but come on, who can actually stand there mom complaining all the time.

I went to the couch and looked at the bright lighted Christmas Tree in our living room. I really felt happy and comfortable at the moment, it's been awhile since I've actually felt this way.

"Steven, diners almost ready." Kevin shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm going."

Kevin fixed some plates on the table counter.

"Steven, as much as I love seeing you shirtless I would appreciate for you to wear a sweater today, it's cold and I don't want you to catch a cold...again." He said lifting his head to look at me.

"Please." He said.

"Ugh fine, you nag more then my mother." I responded.

"I do it because I love you." He said sitting himself in a chair. "Now go get something warm to put on." He shooed me away.

I mumbled up the stairs.

As I got to the room I heard the people form next door playing Sweater Weather, as much as liked the song the damn people from next door would play it none stop, I was about to burst threw the window and tell them to shut the damn radio.

I looked at my side of the closet and picked out a knitted black sweater with the words Pain No Gain written on it.

I tossed it on and headed downstairs to go have dinner with Kevin.

He was scrolling on his phone while taking small piece of his food towards his mouth.

He looked at me with a smile of pride, like every time we debate on something.

"Better?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Better." He answered.

I took a seat and grabbed my fork, twiddling with my food.

"What's wrong, not hungry?" He asked, looking at me pass threw his phone.

"Uh no, not really." I averted my eyes.

I didn't really want to tell him what was wrong with me, the reason I wasn't really wearing that much clothes around the house lately is because I've been trying to get his attention these past few weeks.