When Fanfiction Comes To Life?! (ImmortalFox and SCmanex)

Note: Hi I'm new to this whole fanfic thing so please go easy on me :D, okay so this fanfic is all about ImmortalFox and ScManex, so I realized how there isn't many fanfics that relate to their youtube life, they mostly relate to high school and such stuff and so I decided that I'm gonna make their real life and youtube life combine (does that make sense?) .

BTW: I'll be posting fanfics every Saturday(or unless until I feel like writing more...) :3

Chapter #1: Shipping is now a real thing?!

---------------------

Sly P.O.V...

It's was about 3 am, and Steven wasn't home yet, "-GODDAMMIT STEVEN!!! Where are you at this time of night!?, CARAJO!!! I thought to myself, I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands too try to wake me up, after a few minutes I heard something ring, it's was the Skype, after picking it up I knew who it was immediately.

"SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!" I said very loud enough to at least pop his ears open.

"Hey Sly." He responded with that little cute innocent act of his.

"Where were you, you fuck?!"

"Sorry I was in a plain..."

"In a plain?! Why?!" I asked, why was he on a plain at this hour and why didn't he tell me anything. He usually tells me everything.

"Didn't I tell you? I'm staying at Kevin's house for the summer!!!"

"Hmm?... Why?"

"Well me and Kevin decided to hang out this summer, we made plans like for the next few months, we're going to Comic-con for the first time and then Pax and maybe go and make a rode trip to New York and get too the Hudson Bridge and watch the fireworks, you know how Kevin loves fireworks!!!" Hmm I don't know wether to be suspicious or not but I'll let it slide just this once.

"Hmm...okay I guess, hey wanna call Aleks and Kevin to record another MC daily?"

"Sure, I'll go tell Kevin!!!"

After a few hours of recording with the MC daily crew, the sky started to turn into a deep shade of dark blue which meant it was about to be morning...

"KEVIN, WHY DID YOU KILL ME?!?!?!" Steven screamed.

"Because I hate you Steven." Kevin screamed back at him.

I giggled to myself at the sound of them fighting and arguing, I found it cute in somewhat ways and I liked it, Kevin told me all about his sexual preference a few days ago about him being gay and all, and me telling him it was okay and that I supported him no matter what and that we'll always be friends.

I guess you could say I made him happy with my little support, and Im pretty sure Steven might cross that side too, since he doesn't really seem that interested in girls and such... Now that I think about it, it would be cute if they ever did get together at some point...WHAT?! What am I even saying?! Maybe I should just keep it too myself.

"Hey guys I'm tired can we take a brake and finish things tomorrow?" Aleks offered.

"Sure..." I didn't protest, I was kind of tired myself.

"Aww after I was going to nuke Kevin's house" Steven giggle to himself.

"FUCK YOU!!!!" Kevin screamed over the call practically killing my ears.

"Hehe you can nuke it tomorrow." I said jokingly but I guess Kevin didn't get the message.

"NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!, Steven if you touch my house I'll kill you!!!" Kevin shouted yet again killing my ears.