Chapter 6: Today is the day...

Aleks P.O.V

Finally I get to go home today to see Sly and Chef.

I've been at comic-con Seattle with James and Dan for about a week, I saw Steven and Kevin there but I don't think they noticed me. I was going to say hello but they left running. Oh well I'll just give them a call and ask them another time.

Remember that day me and Sly kissed. Well I've started to develop some little feeling for him. Nothing big like love or anything, something small, I like him.

Today I was going to finally ask him if he wanted to go on a date with me. I've been debating this in my mind ever since I went to Seattle. I hope he says yes.

I got dropped of at the front of our house. I waved them goodbye watching them drive off in the distance. I jogged up to the door putting in my keys to open the door. I walked in and I felt something jumping on my leg. Chef. I took her into my arms and cradle her leaving soft kisses on her head.

"Eddie?" I called out. "I'm home!"

I heard some foots steps running down the stairs reveling Sly. He ran towards me and tackled me to the ground laughing.

"Oww that hurt!"

"Aleks you're home!"

"Hehe yeah now get off of me will ya."

He got off and pulled me up and then he hugged me very tightly. We're not dating by the way.

Ever since the kiss he's been just so cuddly with me. I like it. It's cute.

We talked for about an hour so it seemed. I told him everything that happened at comic-con and me seeing Kevin and Steven at comic-con as well, and how they just ran out without even saying hi to me.

"I didn't know Kevin and Steven were dating!" I said amazed.

"Their not, their more like friends with benefits or something like that."

"Geez I wonder what happened that made them go that way."

"Beats me."

We we're on the couch the whole time. Chef on my lap snoring while Sly was next to me, looking up to the ceiling. I decided that right now was the time to finally ask him.

"Hey Eddie?"

"Hmm?"

"You wanna...maybe go out sometime?" I asked. "You know as a..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I would love to go out with you as your date." He said, smiling my way.

"G-great!" I said exited.

"But I want to be the top in the relationship."

"W-what? I said confused. What the fuck does he mean he wants to be top, I don't even know what that is.

"I want to be the boy in the relationship."

"Oh okay..." It doesn't really matter to me. If I'm with him, I'll always be happy no matter what.

"How about tomorrow, I heard there was going to be a carnival in town. We can go there!" He suggested.

" I guess, yeah let's go tomorrow."

I can't wait I feel exited. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I got of the couch moving Chef into Sly's lap and going upstairs to go take a shower. I grabbed clothes from my room and went to the shower turning the hot water turn on and let it heat a little bit more. I striped and stepped into the shower and let the hot water rinse whatever was on me.

After what seemed like 10 minutes I put on some baggy sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt since winter was kind of kicking in. I went downstairs to see what Sly was up to. He was sleeping on the couch with Chef cuddle up to his side. I smiled and went back upstairs to bring him a blanket and returned downstairs to cover him up so he wouldn't freeze to death. I went to the recliner we had and sit there watching them. My eyes slowly began to close and I ended up sleeping as well.

~Next morning.

I woke up early. Sly and Chef still sleeping side by side on the couch. I got up and went to the kitchen. Today we're going to the carnival. Hmm since today we're going on a date why not make him a special thanks breakfast for saying yes to "my ask out".

I grabbed some eggs and milk and some pancake mix. After 5 minutes the pancake came out perfect just like I wanted it too.

I went back to where Sly was sleeping. I lightly give him a shove. He opened his eyes a little.

"Mmm Aleks? What time is it?" He asked drowsy.

I looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's 8:30 a.m"

"Dude it's to early to be waking me up!"

"I made pancakes!" I said in a sing along tone.

He got up from the couch almost pushing of Chef. He ran to the kitchen. I walked behind him to see that he was really surprised.

"Oh Dios mio, it's true you did make me pancakes, thank you!" He said hugging me.

"It's a little special thanks for accepting my "ask out"." I said shyly when he let go of me.

"Aww...thanks!" He said shoving a big piece in his mouth. "Mmm this taste good."

"Eww dude eat with your mouth close." I giggle.

After we ate. We decided to go to the carnival, so we got dressed and left the house organized before leaving. It took us a short drive, turns out it was only a few blocks away. We went to the ticket booth and headed in.

I was amazed. To be honest I've never ever in my life went to a carnival. It had colorful tents and big rides and little kids running around. It was simply amazing.

We had so much fun. We went to ride roller coaster and saw performance from the people who worked here. We ate a lot of cotton-candy and played games, this date was amazingly good. That was until...

"Eddie?!"

"Natalie!"

Great what is she going here...

---------------

Authors note: Hey guys hope you like the chapter. I had the best first day of high school ever. I hope if you guys are going to school soon have a good day as well. Anyways see you guys later.