Annabeth's POV

Annabeth's POV

I was sitting in the mess hall after dinner with Piper, Leo, and Jason. Percy and Frank were cleaning up after dinner. We landed so that Calypso could get some clothes and Calypso took Hazel with her, because she needed someone to go with her, and Piper isn't up and ready to walk that far and long yet and Calypso hates me so she choose Hazel.

I still don't know why she hates me, I didn't do anything, yes I get the fact that Percy landed on her island, and then left her for me, but st-

"Earth to Annabeth." Jason said as he interrupted my thoughts. "Leo asked you what happened while he and Piper were out of it."

"Sorry, and not much, all we did was watch Gaea hurt you guys, then we put you on the beds in the infirmary and then Jason and Calypso landed on the ship."

"Well, at least nothing exciting happened." Jason said.

"Yeah." Leo answered.

"Hey guys." Percy said and took a seat next to me, while Frank took a seat next to Percy.

"Hey." I answered. Then I looked out to the hall and saw Calypso and Hazel.

"I will be right back." I told Percy and got up, went down the hall, and knocked on Calypso's door.

"Come in." She said.

I walked in and she turned around and gasped.

"Before you yell at me." I said, "We need to talk."

"What about?" She answered.

"About why you are mad at me." I said.

"No. We don't need to talk about that. What's done is done, there is no going back. Percy wants you, I want Leo, but I am only mad at you, because you are dating Percy and he promised to tell the gods to let me go. They never did." She said and sat on the bed.

"Calypso... I don't know what promises he made with you." I said taking a seat next to her and took her hand."But I know this, if Percy promised to tell the gods to let you go, he would, he never breaks a promise and I should know this, I have know him since we were twelve years old. I want us to be friends, but we can't do that if you hate me. I don't know what happened to you or Percy on that island, but I know this, whatever it was, it was good, because Percy never forgot you, but now you have someone that cares about you, even came to get you. Even if Percy had convinced the gods enough to let you go, he never would have cared for you as much as Leo does. Leo cares about you a lot more than you think, Calypso."

"Really?" She asked and looked up.

"Really, now are good?"

"Yeah, we're good and I am sorry for the way I acted. I really am." She said.

"That's ok."

"So friends?" She asked.

"Friends." I answered with a smile.

She smiled back and got up and finished unpacking her things that she got.

I left her room and went to the mess hall to find that only Piper was there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well, something went off in the engine room so Jason and Percy went to help Leo, and Frank went to go and find Hazel." She answered.

"Oh." I said and took a seat across from her. "So you got your memory back by kissing Jason?" I asked.

She blushed."Yeah, but it was different then just any kiss. It was better than the others, not that the others were bad, just that this one was better, and longer and it took both of us to get my memory back. I just wish it didn't happen. I never want to lose my memory again. I hope I don't."

"I hope you don't either. Just seeing the way you looked when you woke up and the way you stared at Jason... It was really hard to watch. Especially the the way that Jason was looking at you..."

"I know. I could see the worry on your face, but I didn't ask."

"Yeah. Anyway, how are you feeling?"

"Good, just tired and sore." She said smiling.

"Yeah, oh and Calypso and I are friends." I said with a huge smile.

"Really? How'd that happen?" She asked.

I told her what happened.

"Wow." She said.

"I am glad that you guys are friends now, makes my life a little bit easier." Percy said, and we both jumped.

"Don't scare people like that, Perc." I said and punched his arm lightly as he sat down next to me.

"Ouch. Fine I won't."

"That didn't hurt."

"Yes it did."

I looked at Piper. Boys. And rolled my eyes.

Just then Jason burst in the door.

"Leo just clasped on the floor in the engine room. Me and Frank have been trying to get he to move but he won't move at all."

We all got up and ran to the engine room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Sorry it isn't that long, I wanted to get an update up because I probably won't have an update in for the next week or so because I will be really busy this weekend and this coming up week. So I hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Also, thanks for all the comments on the last authors note. I really appreciate it. The next chapter will be Calypso's POV and I might have one or two more, unless I have Calypso's chapter be really long. And sorry for the cliffhanger!!!!