Jason's POV

Wow I thought.

I would love to live here.

"Whose there?" Someone in the shadows asked.

I took a deep breath, then said,"I am Jason Grace, son of Zeus."

Then she walked out.

Calypso.

I had heard Leo talk about her a lot so I could recognize her now. She was just as he had described her.

"Are you Calypso?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes."

"I am Leo's best friend."

She gasped.

"Leo... Leo Vadez?"

"Yes."

She screamed. "I never thought that this would happen, I mean, yeah he promised me that he would somehow het me off of this island but..."

"Well, I am here to take you to his ship, the ArgoII."

"Are you sure this will work, the gods had me imprisoned here, I don't want you stuck here on the island because of me."

"Oh, it will work."

"How do you know for sure?" She asked.

"Leo made sure this raft would be able to take you back with me." I answered.

"What if it doesn't."

"It will." I assured her.

"Give me a minute to think about this." She said, then ran off.

Well, that was weird, I thought.

~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~

Calypso was working in her garden when I found her. She obviously works hard on it because it's awesome. Now I know what you guys are all thinking, will I fall for her, or will she fall for me, we'll the answer is no.

"You ok?" I asked her after a few minutes watching her do her gardening.

"Yes... It's just that, this is all going so fast, I don't know what to do... I don't know if I could leave this place, it's my prison, but it's also my home, where I have lived forever." She answered.

"I understand, but if you don't come with me now, I don't think that you could ever even have a chance to come off this island again."

"Why not?"

"Because I will have already been here, so will Leo, and so will Percy, and are other friend Frank doesn't want to come here."

"Oh."

"So, are you going to come with me, or no?"

"I...I...I...I will." She stuttered out.

"Thanks now follow me to the raft please."

I offered her my hand, she took it, stood up and followed me to the raft.

We both got on and-

"Leave, and all your little demigod friends on the ArgoII will die!" A voice said from in the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

I hope you guys like this chapter. I tried to update fast, so sorry if it's short and bad!

I will try to update soon! I am trying to update every week, just to let you guys know. Thanks for reading my story!

I own no characters from PJO and HOO!!