Piper's POV

Piper's POV

As I ran through the hallways and up staircases the only thing that I was thinking was 'Please don't let Leo be dead, he's like a brother to me and I need him.'

As me, Annabeth, Percy, and Jason all neared the engine room we started to slow down, Jason just pushed right through the door and kept on walking pretty fast. I followed right behind and Annabeth and Percy behind me.

Calypso and Hazel were already in there and Calypso was crying and Hazel was trying to comfort her but it didn't seem to be working.

I slowed down completely and kneeled down next to Leo. He was pale and his eyes were closed, but his arm seemed to be bent at a funny angle.

"His arm is broken as far as we can tell, and he was having seizures for a while." Frank was explaining to everyone. Only, that just made Calypso cry even more and then she came up, and knelt down next to Leo. Put her hand on his cheek, and pulled back almost as if she had been shocked.

"Calypso, what is it?" Jason asked.

"Nothing, it's just... his face was really cold. We need to move him, like now."

"Jason, Frank. Help me get Leo into the infirmary. Piper, Annabeth, go and get a bed set up in the infirmary. Hazel, will you go and get Calypso a glass of water so that she can calm down a little bit." Percy said, as everyone went to do what they were told.

We all split up and i was walking down the hall, when Annabeth ran up behind me and touched my arm.

"Are you ok? You are walking really fast." Annabeth asked with worry streaked acrossed her face.

"I think so. I am just really worried. Leo's like a brother and I..." I stopped as I realized that I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

Annabeth pulled me into a hug. "I know. Leo's like a brother to all of us. But he will be fine. Leo always is." Annabeth replied.

"But you saw how he looked. His arm is broken and he was pale, and he..."

"I know, but he will be ok. Now lets go and fix it the bed for Leo, I can hear the boys coming down the hall with Leo already." Annabeth said as she pulled away. We walked down the hall and into the infirmary. We got then bed straightened up, some ambrosia for when he wakes up and if he's in pain, and we have a glass of water too.

We had just finished making the bed, when Jason, Frank, and a Percy all came through the door carrying Leo.

"Can we please get some help over here!" Percy said.

"Coming." Annabeth replied, "Piper, will you come and hold the door opened.

"Sure." I ran over and held it open as they all came through holding Leo.

We layed him on the bed, and just sat down and waited for about two minutes, then Calypso came in with Hazel. I stood up and gave Calypso my chair. I walked over to Hazel and pulled her out into the hall.

"How's Caylpeso doing?" I asked her.

"She's doing pretty good now, I got her calmed down, gave he the water Percy asked me to get her. She seems fine now but, I don't know how long that will last. I heard her give a very small gasp when she walked in." Hazel answered.

"Ok, that's good. How are you holding up?"

"Pretty good. But did you notice that Leo looked more pale then before? I don't want to think about it, but..."

"Yeah, I kinda did notice. I don't want to think about it either. So let's just go in there, and we can have everyone coe to the mess hall for dinner. We will leave Calypso in there, because I dont think she will leave."

"Yeah, your right."

We walked in and explained what we were doing. Calypso seemed happy that she was going to be in here with Leo.

We were in the mess hall, eating dinner when I spoke up.

"I was talking to Hazel in the hall and we ha snitch realized that Leo looked more pale then when he was isn't he engine room. I knew nobody wants to think about it, but what if he doesn't make it? Who is going to control the ArgoII? Annabeth is the only one who knows how to run it, and she has said that she doesn't even knew that much. What will happen to our quest if he dies?"

"I don't know Piper, but I do know one thing," Jason said as he took my hand," we are going tot save Leo. We will do everything we can to keep him alive. we all need him in our lives, in more ways than one."

"OK." I answered. "I'm going to go give Calypso some dinner."

I grabbed a plate, took it down the hall to the infirmary, walled through the door and...

CRASH! Went the plate.

---------------------AUTHORS NOTE---------------------

I am so sorry for the horribly long wait for an update. It's short, but I wanted to give you guys an update. I hope you guys like it. Love all you guys!