The Alphas Mate: Chapter 6 (finished)

Dear Nikole:

Ive been wathcing you. If you want those children back, come to the edge of The Blake forest  territory. Alone.

- Mike (The Erwin pack)

Wait; that's impossible, there's no such thing as the Erwin pac-

Rogues. My wolf growled.

Oh-no. I stated to tremble all over, I crumple up the paper and threw it on the ground, like it had a disease and I didn't want to catch it. Then I noticed something odd about the plant just pursued just outside my window. 

There was a camera. I ripped of and crushed it beneath my hands. I was beyond furious. 

"Ethan!" I called out my hand completely trembling as I marched into the office, there were 17 different people running around a gigantic table I hadn't even realized was there. The first time I was here, then again. I was a little busy........ being questioned.

Instead of Ethan, Eva came rushing over, her iced eyes concerned deeply.

"What's wrong?" She says, holding my wrist, in a failed attempt to get me to stop shaking.

"Ethan-Ethan, get...Ethan! Now!" I screamed. Everyone stoped what there were doing to stare at me.

"What happened!" Ethan shouting. As he strolled into the office.  I rocked my self hoping it was all just a dream. I started clawing and scratching myself. I ignored the sharp pain on my arms. I was trying to wake myself up from this nightmare.

"This is what happened!! That little creep has been watching me!!" I growled as I shoved the broken camera and note into his hands.I watched his expression turn angry just like mines.

Ethan then commanded even more guards to take care of the pack house.

I sunk into the sofa on the far corner. Eva knelt beside me and tried to calm me down trying to pry my hands away from my arms, but it was useless. I was scared  and I was angry out of my mind-I didn't think my body could cope with so much emotion. I stared straight ahead at the wall of old books. I saw Ethan come over.

"They're not laying a finger on you!" He yelled in outrage. He stood up and started carrying me bridal style. Surprised by his touch. I threw a fit and tried wiggling out of his grasp, but ended up being tamed by Ethan. He put me on the ground, holding my shoulders, looking me square in the eye.

"We're getting this kids back, no matter what!" He said, his eyes beholding truth.

"But, I have to go alone or..or.." My heart ached, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"I know...but that isn't gonna happen." He said, pulling me into hug, but I pulled away.

"But Im technacly not in the pack, so why protect me?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes. Reading his words as though it was burned into my mind, and covered my eyes.

"Nikki, you're apart of this pack and this family...and you're my mate. This packs Luna." He purred, I looked up to him, his eyes sincere. He cups my cheeks and slowly, gently and tenderly kisses me.

"Were gonna find them! And there gonna be alright." He said, kissing me one more time. I swooned. God, I think I'm in love.

Ethan and the pack devised a plan for me to indeed go to the rouges, retrieve the kids but then just as I'm about to sacrifice myself, Ethan and the pack swoop in and attack the rouges. Yes, the plan was NOT full proof. Like at all. The pack wished me luck, I thanked them and I walked to the edge of territory.

I braced myself for the worst. As I looked up, rogues were snarling and growling, the kids gripped by several tightly.

" Wikki...Wikki!!!!" Eric screamed, his eyes practically pleading for me to help him.

"Here's the brats!" One of the rouges said, I'm guessing he's Mike. Eric fled from the rouges into my arms.And soon so did the rest.

"Oh guys, are you okay?" I said, looking at each and every on of them. They nodded.

"Come now. Let's go, I don't need people looking for you!" Mike barks at me, I slowly headed to the rogues but just as I'm about 10 feet away. Ethan comes out in his God amighty gigantic black wolf.

This is my cue. 

I was about to transfigured into my werewolf being. Than I looked at the kids.

Damn.

Instead I rushed everyone back to the pack house. which took longer than i hoped. I didn't even have time to check if they were alright. I ran in my wolf form straight back to the clearing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ, COMMENT, VOTE

UR IN 4 QUITE A SHOCK IN THE NEXT CHAPTER- LUHVV AJ