The Alphas Mate: Chapter 12 (unfinished)

Ethan's POV

______________________________________________________________________________________

I awoke but I wasn't at the camp. I was in some foggy forest, a ringing in my left ear. I heard snarls and cries but as I searched the woods for the source there wasnt anything. Where The Hell Was I?

"You're in your.." A voice began, a voice that I hadn't heard in a while.

"I'm where?" I asked, the only response I got was a drafty wind.

"You're in your..." The voice began again, I swiveled around once more to find the source.

"WHAT!" I demanded, my heart flopping into my throat.

"Your..Wolfland." My body stiffened, I finally knew I was with my inner wolf.

"I have so much to tell you...." It began and I sat and listened.

________________________________________________________________________________

I finally reached the camp, I transformed out and looked around...barrren. I raced through the area, and finally felt the air change. I saw two kids, a small boy with a crying baby in his arms, instantly I knew who they were. I raced over to them but a snarl rung out and I was pounced on by two huge wolves. I yelped as I was being crush under the weight.

"Youre ours now" One screeched, it snatcehd my arm and began to eye a tree. A noise rang out throught the woods, I eyed Eric amd Evelyn being dragged away by a smaller wolf. Another snarl rang out and I was certain it was an alpha as it was indeed an alpha cry. My arm and jaw dropped as Ethan came out and attacked the two wolves.

"Run! Find The Kids" He snarled, I scrambled to my feet, tears of joy catching my throat. I ran to where the wolf dragged them. I instantly saw them, being tied to a tree next too a fire. They were gonna burn my kids. NO!

I pounced.....and won...