The Alphas Mate: Chapter 11 (unfinished)

2 weeks after Evelyn's Birth

_______________________________________________________________________________

It all happened too fast. I was scared and something worse had yet to happen. I was asleep with Evelyn secure in my arms when snarls rung out in my head, I shot up and looked around believeing, I was still dreaming, but apparently I wasn't. Roars awoke all the camp, frantic screaming and thrashing attacked my ears. Eric began crying along with Evelyn in our tent and sadly, Ethan was missing. I ran out only to find rouges attacking the man I loved, I screamed as blood rushed out of multiple wounds. I ran towards him, as he slowly transformed back into a human.

"Ethan! Oh God, Ethan!" I screamed touching his gashes on his body. His lips parted and his eyes closed. No...No... He is not de-. I scurried away from his body, in tears screaming, soon a LARGE shadow formed above me, and I was lifted from the ground and thrown against a tree and just like that. Black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I awoke in the medical tent, wires stuck in to my arms. My head throbbed and burned, Eva sat next to me crying into her hands.

" Eva?" I said, my throat weak and broken. She looked up, eyes wide, she wiped her face and wiped her palms on her jeans.

"Nikki, y-you scared the camp." She told me, sniffling, her eyes red and faintly blood shot.

"What- What happened to Ethan?" I asked, sitting up, even though my body protested.

Eva drew in a breath, fighting tears, it frightened me!

"EVA! TELL ME!" I yelled at her, my voice cracked.

"He's in..a coma, okay, a coma." She said plopping back into her chair, her face in her hands.

My heart sank to my stomach, I only could recall so much from earlier on, then something in me burned.

"Where's Evelyn and Eric, where are my kids?" I screamed, silence for a few seconds, then Eva broke into a complete cry.

"Th-The rouges took them....they're gone..mi-" Eva couldn't even finish her sentence, she ran out of the tent.

My hands shook, this isn't right. The man I love is in a coma, my kids are missing and I'm hooked up to wires, my heart race picked up, and, well, I fainted, but my inner wolf was wide awake.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nikki's Inner Wolf's Thoughts

I'll eat those bastards. I'll Kill Them. I HATE THEM. I'll claw their innards out and eat them myself. I hate them, oh indeed I do! Taking children from poor Nikki, they'll pay, I'll see to it, Nikki WILL get her kids back, I can feel it. Nikki will thank her blessed stars, I'm awake in her mind, awake for her, Nikki's mind...is me, but I have enough dignity to not control her, but Nikki and her kids will reunited... I can feel it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I awoke, the morning sky blazing on my forehead, I looked on my arms, the wires and buzzing were gone, I was in my tent, but for the first time in a while, I didn't wanna be, it reminded me of Ethan, Eric and Evelyn. Who knew what those bastards were doing to my kids, I rose from my sleeping bag and out into the clearing. There was no fire, dew was on the grass, the tents were eerily quiet and empty. I sat on a damp log, the wet, raw air engulfing me. I rubbed my bare arms, I was wearing one of...Ethan's wifebeaters and pajama pants, my feet in his Nike socks. It was all so much to take in, and surprisingly the slience irked me, but I knew one thing, I needed my kiddos, and they needed me, and with that, I transformed into my wolf state and run off to the one place I know. The Rouge Camp.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: AJ Did This, I Like How It Turned Out