The Wedding Part 1

Dash POV
"DASHIIIEEEE WAKE UP!!!! ITS YOUR WEDDING TODAYYYYYYYY" Pinkie screamed into my ears.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP PINKIE I KNOWWWW" I yell in her ears and get up. I walk out to her kitchen and make myself a coffee, mmmmmm sweet, sweet coffee.
"Ok so you need to head over to Rarity's to get the dress on, Sunset will do your hair and makeup, Applejack is gonna be cooking the meals, Twilight will be driving you to the venue, we will all be there for the marriage!" Pinkie planned.
"And when am I supposed to be at Rarity's?" I ask.
"Umm......... 15 minutes ago????" She said with a guilty face.
"Well lets go!" I grab her arm and am about to tap my charm for super speed.
"WAIT U KNOW TWILIGHT WILL GET ANGRY AT YOU!" She yells,
"Who cares, it's my wedding day!" I say before speeding off.

In Lickety Split, we were at Rarity's house. You could tell Twilight was pissed off. I started to whirl my hand around in circles, trickling my fingers as if I was doing magic. The sequence slowly ended as the finger in the middle of the hand raised and pointed at the annoyed expression of Twilight.
She just groaned and crossed her arms like a childish 6 year old spoilt brat that didn't get her chocolate bar.

"Well what are we waiting for girls? LETS DO THIS!" Rarity screamed. We all accepted and the others ran off. Pinkie was helping the kids get ready, Applejack was cooking the food, Sunset was doing my hair and makeup while Twilight was making me rehearse my vows, Fluttershy was practising the music with a couple of the music students back in high school. Rarity was preparing and checking that nothing was wrong with the dresses.
"DRESS TIME!" Rarity squealed and handed red dresses to the girls as Rarity pushed me into another room. I stepped into the wedding dress and Rarity pulled tight the strings on the back of my dress. She slid on my veil and I was done. She stood back to see her work and started to tear up.
"Oh god Rarity your such a pussy" I comment.
"I'm sorry darling it's just that this little tomboy has grown up into a woman" she said as she snuffled and mascara falling down her cheek.
"Oh god go and clean yourself up we are gonna be late" I said with my old tomboy raspy tone. I then made my way downstairs and everyone was in shock

(Made by me)"Holy Crap you look amazing!" Applejack said

(Made by me)
"Holy Crap you look amazing!" Applejack said.
"Oh god, don't go all lesbian on me, you have Rarity" I winked. Rarity and Applejack just blushed and I laughed.

(made by me as well) Fluttershy showed me a mirror and I was stunned

Fluttershy showed me a mirror and I was stunned. I guess my tomboy reputation has flown out the window, WHOOPS. Twilight pushed us into the car and we drove to the wedding. The girls ran into the reception where I walked up to Soarin's step father as he greeted me.
"Why hello Miss Dash, you look beautiful" He said.
"Thank you" I simply replied as I grabbed his arm and I walked to the doors and he was about to open them. I kinda had a jig in my body as if something bad was gonna happen but I just shook it off and took a deep breathe.

Soarin's POV
Oh god I was trembling. I am so scared. Then the music started and I freaked a bit more. The doors opened and I saw my step dad with Dash and shit she looked beautiful. I started to cry and not just because she was beautiful, because I had to do something terrible. She was standing right in front of me. The marrier was chatting on and on until the I do's
"Rainbow, do you take this lovely man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do" she replied.
"And Soarin, do you take this beautiful woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
I stumbled. I sweated I look around to see everyone waiting for my answer and there was my step father. He signaled me to do it. I took a deep breathe as I held the dagger behind my back as I said the words, "I-I'm sorry" as I blinked back the tears and raised the dagger and I closed my eyes and stabbed her, when I opened them.. I didn't stab Rainbow.. I stabbed someone I cared about, love and cherished.. I teared up and ran outside and hopped in the car. I can't believe it.. i- I stabbed...

Violet.

To be continued..