Moving Schools

Dashie's POV
Huh.. since Violet's first day at school she has been very depressed. I think I should move her to another school. I get up and type:
'Best schools in Equestria'
and I look at a website that has them all on a list, 1. Canterlot Elementary
Wow, why didn't I think of that! Haha. I call Principal Celestia and enrol Violet in. I heard that all the Mane 6 has put their kids in there. Even my Wonderbolts Academy friends. Maybe I should tell Violet, let me tell her.

Violet's POV

I was listening to Dusk till Dawn by Zayn and Sia and my mom walked in.
"Guess what Honey?!" She said.
"What" I said unpleasantly.
"You are changing schools" she announced,
"REALLY? THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU" I yelled.
"I know I love me too" she teased.
Then we burst out laughing.
Then Dad walked in holding Quick and he was confused. That made us laugh even more. I think we were dying haha.

-school day-
"Bye Mom!" I yelled,
"Bye!" She replied and walked to the car.
Soon I bumped into this girl that had purple spiked hair with green eyes.
"Hey sorry, I'm Violet!"
"Hi Violet Darling, my name is Claire!"
"Wait, aren't you supposed to be Rainbow Dash's daughter?" Claire said.
Here we go again.
"Yeah, why?" I sighed.
"Because my mother is Rarity!" She announced.
"Wow! Really? That's awesome!" I replied.
"Come on and meet the others!" She said. I followed her to a group of kids.

"So you have already met Apple Berry right?" Claire asked.
"Right" I answered.
"Well this is Cotton Candy (daughter of Pinkie Pie), Starburst (daughter of Twilight) and Sunray (daughter of Sunset). I didn't wanna say out loud but I was wondering where Applejack's child was. Haha idk.
On my way to class.. again I walked into this boy.
"Are you okay?" The guy said.
"Y-yeah" I replied. The guy had hair that was spiked and it was blue with purple streaks in it. He had purple eyes and had a leather jacket on. Also had some jeans on and some DC high tops.
"You must be new here" he said snapping me out of my trance.
"Y-yeah I am" I stuttered.
"Come on, I'll show you around!" He replied. He walked and I followed, we immediately became great friends and hit it off. At the end of school my dad picked me up and we went home. When I got home, I put my bag down and grabbed my phone that is new! My mom is so cool! She lets me have social media. I go on instagram and look up all my new friends. I look at who their followers are, I noticed a account called Skids_Silvz.13 I clicked on it, it was a public account, mine was set to private DAMN YOU MOM! but it was the guy I met at school, I decided to be daring just like my mom and started following him. 2 minutes later he requested to follow me. I accepted. Then got 5 more requests from Candy_4_Dayz, Clairity.loves, Berry_Cuteness, Star-Struck and Rays.of.Sunshine. I accepted all and sent them all follow requests back. Then I turned off my phone and had a rest zzzzzzz.

I know you guys want SoarinDash moments and not VioSkids (that is the ship name for Violet and the skids guy) and it's coming! Hope you guys enjoy! If you have any chapter ideas then feel free to comment them down and will try to update as much as possible. Bye guys!
-RainbowDashlover20