Sleepover with the kiddies!

Skye's POV
"You really for the sleepover kids?!" I asked excitedly as we were driving in the car.
"YASS!" Mine and Jade's kids yelled back.
"Mom, what is it like to have a sleepover?" My daughter Azurite said.
Azurite is my daughter and she has green hair, styled like mine, her left eye is emerald and her right is yellow. She acted just like me when I was her age. She is 8. I also have a son that is 12. His name is Andromeda, He has spiky dark purple hair with green ombré effect at the end of the spikes. He has dark sapphire eyes. We drove to Rainbow Dash's house and boy, Rainbow Dash is riiiiich, she has a three story house, has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus an ensuite, outside pool and inside pool and spa, gym and a cinema room! That is so amazing! I go and answer my daughter's question "It is fun! You eat lots of sweets, watch movies, pillow fight and much more!" I saw all the kid's eyes widen. Me and Jade just chuckle, thinking of all the sleepovers we've had.
"We're here!!" Jade singed as we parked the car. We walk to the door and knock.
"Hey Dash!" Me and Jade said.
"Hi Jade and Skye! So glad you could make it! You're a live saver." She replied.
"Its no problem" Jade said.
"We loved having sleepovers when we were young so why not share the experience with our kids!" I chanted. Rainbow just chuckled.
"We will be back at 9 if not we will text you" Soarin said.
"Ok then have fun... uh.. trying to stop being famous?" I said. We all chuckled and they ran to the car.
"Okay Kids! Lets have the time of our lives!!!" Me and Jade shouted.

Violet's POV
So I was chillin with Apple Berry, Sunray, Starburst, Cotton Candy and Clarity, and I know your like.. 'Where's Applejacks kids?' Well I found out that she doesn't have kids cuz she is still a virgin and she is gay.. I don't even know what that means.. here is a flashback
-flashback starts-
"Hey Mom?" I ask.
"Yes Vio?" Mom replies.
"Why doesn't Applejack's kids ever go to school?" I say.
"Because she doesn't have any" she replies.
"Oh...............why?" I say curiously.
"Because she is a virgin and she is gay."
"................oh okay" I say and walk off. I could tell mom was confused.
-flashback ends-
So me and my friends were talking about school when my mom and dad runs to the door and talks to someone. Then they leave, then 2 ladies walked in. "Okay Kids! Lets have the time of our lives!!!" They shouted.
"Hi my name is Skye and this is Jade!" They introduced themselves.
"Lets get this party started!" They said and we went back to what we were doing.
"May I join you guys?" Azurite walks over to us.
"Of course! Come sit" I replied.
"So guys, do you want a tour of the house?" I ask.
"YEAH" they yell. We all get together, the boys were at the back on their phones. Classic Boys. I lead them to the kitchen.
"This is the kitchen, and the lounge room is where you were just in, this is the dining room" I say and we walk up stairs.
"This is my parents room, next to it is my baby brother's room." I say. We walk into another hallway.
"This is the guest bedroom and this is my room." I say and take them into my room.
"Wow" they go. I do have a flat screen, king single bed and a big fan I'm my room.. cuz my parents have money lol.
Then I take them to the third floor.
"Here is our cinema room, gym and indoor pool." I say.
"Lunch is ready!" Jade yells. We run down like a stampede and grab our pizzas.
"Oh no I forgot my phone, let me get it" I say and run upstairs. I walk into my room and grab my phone, i run as I was checking my notifications on my lock screen. And I bump into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry I uh... Skid Paisley?" It was the guy I met at school, showed me around and the one I followed.
"Hi, are you okay, I am so sorry for bumping into you... again." He said awkwardly. I just chuckled.
"It's alright, anyways, didn't expect to see you here" I say.
"Yeah, I have to be her since my mom Jade Dipsy was hosting this sleepover." He awkwardly chuckled.
"Oh okay, well lets go back down" I say.
"Okay" he said and we walked downstairs.

Skid's POV
So after we all ate, we headed to the cinema room.
"So, since Christmas is coming soon, why don't we watch a Christmasn movie!" Skye said.
"YEAH" everyone cheers. They sort through all the disks.
"AHH GOT IT!" My mom said and pulled out a DVD.
"Who is ready for Home Alone!" My mom asked. We all groaned except Skye.
"What's wrong with Home Alone?" Jade whimpered.
"Ugh mom you are so old-fashioned, everyone thinks so too." I argued.
"Do you guys really think that?" Mom replied. Everyone nodded. She lowered her head... except for Skye, she was just standing there, thinking it looked like.
"Hey, I'm sure there is another Christmas movie we can watch." I reasoned.
"Scratch Christmas themed, LETS GO TO THE MOVIES AND GO SEE JUSTICE LEAGUE!!" Skye shouted.
Everyone agreed to go and we drove to Canterlot Mall.

Violet's POV
We arrived at the Cinemas and Jade went to order the tickets while Skye stayed with the kids. Skye was holding Quick. After Jade returned, we got ou food and headed into the cinema. I looked at my seat number, it was K8. No one was sitting left of me but someone was sitting on the right of me, it turned out to be Skid... I am definitely more sappy than my mom, probably was because I think I may have a crush on him.. shh don't tell anyone.. so back to my surroundings, the movie started, there was a jump scare and me, being a typical girl, hid my face from the screen, on Skid's shoulder, he just patted my back signalling that it is ok. I could feel my face turning red so I looked at my phone to hide it.
-after movie-
Damn that was good! Awe yeah! I
loved the part wher- no violet no spoilers oh sorry RainbowDashlover20 it's alright. Please continue ok, so we walked out of the cinema and drove home, Jade was driving the girls while Skye drove the boys. Even though Jade seemed tomboyish like my mother, she was such a girly girl, and Skye was more tomboyish. Jade linked her phone to the car and played her playlist on Spotify. The song 'How Long by Charlie Puth' and we sang lol.

"HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON,
YOU BEEN CREEPIN' ROUND ON ME
WHILE YOU CALLIN' ME BABY
HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOIN ON?
YOU BEEN ACTIN SO SHADY
IVE BEEN FEELIN IT LATELY, BABY!" We sang. We arrived back at home.

Jade's POV
So I stopped the car and helped all the girls out of the car, locked the car and waited for Skye to pull up when I got a text message from Soarin, it said:
Soarin: Change of plans, the Mane 7 are having a sleepover and I'm going over to the boys house for the night, have fun with the kids, hope they are not too much trouble for you guys.
I replied.
Jade: No, no they are all little angels, they are having a blast!
Soarin: Alright, you can take our bedroom or the guest if you want.
Jade: Me and Skye will take your room and leave the guest to the boys
Soarin: Alright Bye!
Jade: bye
I turned off my phone and slipped it into my pocket. Talking about boys, Skye has arrived! I offered to help the boys out while Skye gets Quick out of his car seat. Then we walked inside.
"Alright Kids! 10 minutes of free time and then we will put our pjs on and play some games!" I announced. All the girls good together, Andromeda was playing on his phone and Skid just walked upstairs, full of mystery, my dear child is. Skye made coffees for us and we chatted about random stuff, then Skye said
"So what's going on with your husband? Haven't heard from him in a while."
"Oh uh.. we got a divorce." I said.
"Oh you poor thing. What happened between you too?.. sorry for my curiosity, you don't have to answer that" she said.
"Oh its fine, it was because he was cheating on me with another girl and he was on drugs" I whispered because of the kids.
"Oh no, well he is long gone now, you don't have to worry about him" Skye said
"Yep I know" I say and turn on my phone.
"Time to get your pjs on Kids!" Skye yells.

Violet's POV
So Skye said to get our pjs and I ran into my room to get pjs on. After we ran back down and sat down. We did truth or dare (very mild not extreme), Pillow fight, karaoke and a dance comp. we were all exhausted.
"Oh kids, I think it is time for bed, girls you are sleeping in Violet's room and the boys are in the guest bedroom." Jade said and we headed to my room.
"Goodnight girls!" I say.
"Goodnight Vio" they reply in unison. I reach to turn off my lamp but I notice something different, I look, has my flowers in my vase been changed? I think so. I shrug it off and go to turn off the lamp again.omg there is something hidden in the flower. A piece of paper, I take it out and unfold it. It says:
My Number:
**** *** ***
-Skids
Awww he gave me his number. I slip it in my phone case (you know that phone hack don't ya) and plug my phone on charge, I finally turn off my lamp and pass out. What a great night!

Wow that was a really long chapter it was 1757 words whoo! Hope you guys enjoyed.. now that I think of it, I was thinking of doing a spin off book focusing on Violet's days in life, with new Mane 6, Skids Paisley, and your oc's children! What do you think? Like the idea? Anyways stay tuned for next chap. Bye!