fighting for love [ross lynch]: chapter 10

[ A FEW WEEKS LATER RYLE POV]  A few weeks pasted by and i feel a lot better me and ross came closer together. im currently at the lynches getting ready to go to the park and play football. i slept over last night so i was done waiting on the boys rydel soon came down and sat next to me on the couch. hey delly hey scince when boy took forever to get ready i asked haha get use to it cause there always the last to wait for. i laughed as she sat down on the couch so do you know how to play football? she asked yeah acully i do me and cody always played it and scince hes a boy he was tought so dont be going easy on me i said oh trust me you will probably want to take that back the boys are rough she said. nahh i dont care. soon the boys came down and we started to walk scince its close to us. once we reached the park i told everyone not to go easy on me and they all agreed. the game soon started and i got the ball. i ran really fast and ross was coming towords me i did a dive roll under him and won for our team. i turned around and everyone was shocked was i asked you..... you ust did i dive roll under me how ross said. i dont think thats a big deal haha i did a lot more than that. we wanted to play one more time so we did. i got the ball and ross was coming towords me again i did a front flip over him than ran past rocky and won for my team. wow how do you do that they all asked well when i was little i did gymnastics i quit 2 months ago. hey do you want to have a race i asked they all said yes. ok me and ross your going down ross said all tough i just smiled 3.....2.....1.....GO!!!! riker said i started to run ross was in front of me so i ran faster and faster we went around the whole park out line and of course i won. 

[RIKER POV] After the park everyone went home but ry and ross stayed out. i was really happy for ross but nervous he doesint know what has happened to her like sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the noght screaming and doesint eat and also has really bad days that she mad at everyone. when ross get home i have to talk to him. WHEN ROSS CAME HOME. hey ross i said while walking into his room hey whats yup umm i have to talk to you i said we sat on his bed and talked. listen ross you and ryle are great with eachother but watch out i dont you or her get hurt because she doesint eat much has really bad she gets mad at everyone. ross when those days come up be nice try not to say anything in  awrong way ok? ok thank you riker for giving me a heads up. no problem.

[RYLE POV]  when i got home i took a shower got into my pj cause me and rydel our having a sleep over my house i dont really know her that much but we are good friends hopfully we will be closer tonight. soon rydel came over we watched movies talked about ross and her secert crush. we stayed up  until 3:00am i soon fell asleep.

[NEXT DAY] i woke up in the living room by myself. i got up and looked all over i found a note from rydel that said : hey sorry i didnt wake you up but riker called me and i had to go to glee im fliming a show with them anyways i had fun see you later love rydel. 

i got up to take a shower, after my shower  i went downstairs to eat breakfast when i heard a knock on the door i opened it before i could who it was they started kissing me i knew by the lips it was ross so i started to kiss back.ross pulled away morning princess he said morning rock star i said while giggling.i walked over to the kitchen do you want pancakes i asked he smirked and walk towards me and kiss me this time more harder. he lift me up to put me on the counter i wrapped my legs around his waist and started kissing even harder. i was pulling on his shirt when he pulled back you want to finish this upstairs he asked i thought about it i didnt want to give up my virginaty yet. ummm mabye another time ross sorry i said while hopping off the counter. oh no its ok i dont want to force in anything he said while kissing my cheeck. i turned around you never answered my question do you want pancakes he giggled yes of course i do thank you my princess i smiled and turned around and started making pancakes while ross went into the living room to watch tv. babe breakfast is ready! i yelled mmmm thanks baby smells good. i thought to myself why i didnt want to do it with ross i do its just that once i get into it i get wild and i dont want ross to think im crazy or something i dont know maybe im just over thinking it. ummm ry you ok ross waving his hand in front of my face oh what umm nothing just thinking what are you thinking about ross asked its nothing i said while getting up putting my plant in the sink and walking up to my room. i knew ross was following me because i heard his foot steps. i slam my door close and laid on my bed.