fighting for love [ross lynch]: chapter 7

the next day i woke up with a really bad pain in my stomach. i looked at the time and it was 4:00am i had a weird feeling and i knew than i had to throw up. i got up and went into my bathroom and threw up. i heard a knock on my door. come in in came my brother hey you ok he asked no i dont feel good i just threw up. you want me to sleep with you he asked can you please of course come on we laid down but I couldn't go to sleep I don't know why but I wanted Ross to be here with me instead but of course I love my brother but I wanted Ross. After an hour I fell asleep.

[NEXT DAY] I woke up with my brother gone but he put a note on my pillow I looked at it and it says: hey Ryle I asked mom if you could stay home she said yes but last night you where different so i thought to ask riker to check on you but he was busy so Ross will be checking on you I hope you feel better bye.

I put the note down and looked at the clock it was 11:00am I was about to get up when I hear a knock on my door I laid back down and said come in hey ry Ross said hi are you ok do you need anything? n.....before I could finish I got up and ran into the bathroom with Ross hot on my trail. I threw up and Ross held my hair when I was done I laid down in between Ross's legs. Ross my stomach really hurts come on I'll put you in your bed and make you soup. I nodded and laid back down before he could go anywhere I grabbed his hand. Forget the soup can you lay with me please he seemed happy that I said that since I don't trust a lot of boys anymore. He sat down on my bed taking his shoes off after that he laid down putting an arm around me I put my head on his shoulder listening to his heart beat. So ry umm I really really really....... Umm ry before he could finish I fell sleep.

[ROSS POV] I really wanted to tell her that I like no love her she the best but she won't feel the same I know it. I am now laying on ry bed with her in my chest I was watching TV when I heard her talk a little in her sleep it was she cute. Ross ROSS!!!!!!!! No PLEASE DONT Ross I'm sorry just don't leave me please. She said in her sleep I wonder what she was thinking about. She sat up and screamed my name. ROSS!!!!! Ryle shhhhh relax I'm right here I'm not going know where shhhh she was crying on my chest I felt so bad for her. Ross please don't leave me bab... I mean Ryle I won't promise. Wait were you just about to call me baby I scared because when I said that before she filpped but she was different umm yeah kinda I said its ok you can call me baby or babe if you want she said starting to cry again. Shhhhh Ryle can you please tell me what happen in your dream. Ummmm well we were together and I got p..pregnant and you .....you left me she said starting to cry and than you got in a car crash and died and I couldn't get you back.