fighting for love [ross lynch]: chapter 4

[RYLEE POV] after diner rydel took me to her room to find a bathing suit. i like this one can i use it i ask of course. i nodded and walk into the bathroom well what i thought was that bathroom i really walked into ross's room he just had his swim short on i was staring at his abs. ummm you like what you see ross said oh umm sorry i was looking for the bathroom oh its right over here he said while pointing to the bathroom thats in his room thanks i said when i was done changing i walked out  and ross was still whoa  whoa what i said giggling ummmm nothing lets go no wait i need a towel i said here he said while giving me the towel thanks we walked down stiars and went to the pool hey guys hey hey guys you want to see something crazy? i asked sure i seen everyone shivering so its cold but im going to jump in. i backed up a little bit and i ran and jumped into the pool. once i rose to the surface everyone was starying at me. what i asked you crazy ik thats why you want to see something crazy i said while laughing. yeah i guess your right rocky laughed.

[NEXT DAY] i woke up from someone shaking me what!!!! i open my eyes to see ross. what is ross doing here. ross what are you doing here your mom let me in now lets go hurry we have to go to school i know your probably wondering how come you never seen ross at school well this is his first day and this is my frist day in 11 grade. ok get out i have to change ok ill be downstairs