Chapter 8

2 weeks later...

Anthony sighed as he started loading the car with his and Ian's things as Ian paid the bill for the hotel room they stayed in.

"I uh um paid." Ian said slightly quiet as he walked out and Anthony closed the trunk looking at Ian sadly.

"Thank you did you use my half of the money to pay?" Anthony asked as he went to climb into the drivers seat with a sigh and watched Ian as he slowly climbed into the car.

"No I just paid." Ian smiled softly as he handed Anthony back his money but Anthony wouldn't take it and handed it back to Ian.

"why would you do that?" Anthony frowned as Ian looked at the money that Anthony set in his hand with a sigh.

"Consider it as a wedding gift but don't worry I'll still get you something." Ian laughed sadly as Anthony started the car.

"You didn't have to do that really Ian." Anthony smiled lovingly at his best friend as he started driving away from the hotel.

"I wanted to, Anthony." Ian told him as he leaned against the car window and looked out at all the trees and other nature. 

"Keep my money then since you decided to pay for the whole hotel room." Anthony told Ian who sniffled not looking at Anthony.

"No, Anthony. It's yours." Ian said tearfully as Anthony pulled over on the side of the road and looked at Ian, grabbing his arm gently.

"Ian why are you crying?" Anthony asked gently as Ian looked down and let tears fall to his jeans.

"Why do you have to leave Anthony?" Ian whined with a sob ignoring Anthony's question as he looked at Anthony with blood shot eyes.

"Ian I told you Kalel wants a new start." Anthony sighed as he rubbed Ian's arm comfortingly as Ian cried harder.

"But you're leaving me." Ian whimpered as he looked at anrthony who looked down at his lap ,feeling his heart break at Ian's tearful face.

"I'll visit ian." He whispered gently still not able to look at ian.

"But I-.." Ian goes to say but trails off and looks away from Anthony who finally looked at Ian.

"But you what Ian?" Anthony whispered and moved closer to Ian who looked out the window.

"Just forget it." Ian mumbled as he played with his hands and tried to ignore Anthony.

"Please tell me." Anthony begged slightly as Ian turned to him.

"I'm in love with you."