Chapter 16

LOUIS’ P.O.V.

When I get Harry back to mine, I’m really glad that Emma and I cleaned up. Not only was it messy as hell before, but there were traces of Cece everywhere and I’d hate Harry to feel out of place in my house. That would be a bad start to what I hope will be a good, healthy relationship. We got rid of the toothbrush she had left, as well as some girly body wash and those stupid pink oven mitts that are worn out and too thin to protect your hands from anything.

But, now the place is only full of my stuff and some of Emma’s.

“So,” Harry approaches me and hugs me from behind, burying his face in my neck as I take the teapot off the stove, “how’s about a grand tour?”

I grin as his hair tickles my ear. I pour water into the two mugs sitting side by side on my kitchen counter, trying to not be distracted by how Harry’s lips are moving across my jaw. Once the tea is steeping, I allow myself to be distracted. I turn around in Harry’s arms and smile to myself at how lost he is in the moment. His eyes are half lidded and I can feel his heart beating against my chest.

“A tour would be good. We can leave our tea here because it won’t take more than five minutes; it’s not a big place.”

I chuckle and skim my hands over his sides. I watch as he smiles that smile- the one that reaches his eyes and makes the world seem like such a wonderful place.

“You know,” he leans over, holding himself up against the counter on, his arms on either side of my hips, while he whispers in my ear hotly, “we could just skip to the good part.”

I chuckle and attempt to sound disinterested, but he definitely hears my breath falter when his hand snakes around and dips into my pants. The moment he grabs my bum, all bets are off, and I’m backing him up toward the stairs. He keeps his one hand where it is, as the other brushes my hair back so that he can kiss my face wherever he pleases. I mumble against his lips as we pass the living room, “Here’s the family room.” He smirks and kisses me again, gliding his tongue along my upper lip and humming in desire. He doesn’t turn around to get up the stairs, either. Instead, he stumbles up backwards, nearly tripping over every other step as he tries to kiss my lips the entire time.

Once we’re upstairs, I push him roughly against the nearest wall, holding his arms above his head in order to have some control, because when he’s touching all over me, I can’t think straight.

“This door here,” I suck a small lovebite on his collarbone and kiss it lightly afterward, “this is Emma’s room.”

He nods in faux interest and tries to win control again, but I hold him against the wall, pressing my hips against his and slamming his arms back.

“I might be smaller than you, but I’m stronger than I look, babe.”

Harry blushes and smirks at me as I grind against him, feeling just how hard he already is. He throws his head back and rests it against the wall as he whimpers.

“Don’t hold back, H. I wanna hear you.”

He bites his bottom lip and groans loudly, causing me to slightly lose track of my train of thought just long enough for him to overpower me and remove his arms from where I was holding them in place. He pushes me back until I feel my back slam against the wall beside my bedroom door. His hands slip under my shirt and he lifts it over my head. His lips only break from mine when the cotton physically breaks us apart.

“Now let me guess,” one of his large hands trails up my bare torso and grips a patch of my hair. He tugs at it and breathes hotly against the exposed skin on my neck, “this is your bedroom?”