Chapter 27

a/n: wow it's been forever. don't hate me, please :(

LOUIS POV

"Darling, is something wrong?" I ask as Harry fidgets with his maths book. He hasn't done a single problem, just folded the pages over again and again.

We're both on my couch working on the things we've been neglecting during our past week together. I've got a bunch of cases I need to brief my dad on when he returns and Harry has plenty of homework to keep him busy.

"I just don't want to do this," he says, shrugging his shoulders. "Wanna be lazy instead."

I smile fondly as his eyes flitter around the room.

"We can be lazy when we're both done."

He shrugs again, but nods reluctantly.

"How's this?" I ask, scooting closer and kissing his cheek. "When you're done with those problems and I've reviewed three more cases, we can do whatever you want."

He perks his head up and bites at his bottom lip. "Anything?"

I squint my eyes and pretend to think. "Yep, anything."

"Okay," he says simply, pulling his book up and flattening the sheets. I sit back against the side cushion and prop my legs up in his lap. He rests his book over my shins and mindlessly rubs his thumb over my calf.

I watch him for a moment in awe before returning to my work. I can't let this be a precedent. If Harry and I last like I'd like us to, I have to be productive even when he's around.

Thirty minutes later, he sets his book down on the coffee table and shifts closer to me on the couch. I'm on my last case and really itching to finish.

"Are you about finished?" he asks, whining.

I glance up from my stack of papers and rest my pen on my jaw.

"Almost, love," I say, a bit put off by his pout. "You're sure nothing's the matter?"

He shrugs and it seems like there's something he'd like to say.

"You know, you can always talk to me," I tell him as I set my papers on the coffee table. "About anything. We can just have a chat and if you feel like saying more, you can do that. If not, I won't force you to talk about uncomfortable things, but just know that I'm here for you."

"I know you are," Harry says, arms folded over his chest. "I just don't want to talk about it now, okay?"

"Alright, but you will?"

"I promise, I will," he says, smirking. "Just finish your work so we can snog all night, please."

"All night, yeah?" I laugh, taking my stack of papers back in my lap.

"Or until I feel like talking," he mumbles, fumbling with a loose string on his shirt.

I decide to ignore it and continue to mark my cases appropriately. When I'm finished, I lean over to set the papers down on the coffee table, Harry sitting up eagerly in response. I remove my legs from his lap and plant my feet on the floor. Before I can make another move, Harry is straddling my thighs and tugging at my hair, forcing me to face him. He's beautiful like this, more confident and sure of his actions than he was when we first kissed. His eyes shift between mine and my lips as if he's not sure which he likes better, and his grip loosens on my hair.

"Can't tug too hard, darling," I whisper, gliding my hands up his sides. "I'm not young like you and I don't think you'd like me if I were bald."

His face brightens a soft shade of pink as he backs away slowly.

"No, I didn't mean," I stutter, gripping his hips and pulling him roughly into my lap. "I was kidding. It was a joke."

He huffs and frowns, lacing his fingers behind my neck. I can feel his thick cock against mine, hard in his jeans. "Don't scare me like that. I thought you were really scolding me."

"Well, it seems like you enjoyed it, yeah?" I reach between our bodies and gently press my palm against his package. "You like being told what to do?"

"I don't know," he whimpers, grinding against my touch. "D-Do you like being in charge?"

I unbutton his jeans with one hand and tilt my head to graze my lips against his. "Is that what I asked?"

He shakes his head frantically as I reach past the zipper, wrapping my fingers around his cock through his boxers. I slowly rub my thumb over his tip and look at him expectantly.

"Yeah," he gasps, "yeah, I like when you tell me what to do...Love it."

"Good lad," I say quietly. My voice comes out raspy and my throat feels dry. "I want you to strip naked here and then go lay in my bed. On top of the covers, please."

He nods and bites his lip before standing up. He reaches behind his shoulders and removes his shirt first in one fluid motion. I can tell that he's flexing a bit, but it's endearing and he looks great. He looks down at his legs and slips his socks off as he unzips his pants completely. He dips his thumbs under his briefs and glances at me before doing anything else. I nod approvingly, sure to add a small smile of encouragement. We maintain eye contact as he bends over and pulls down his pants. I don't look down yet, as badly as I want to. I feel like it shows him that I care if I respect him enough to look at his eyes.

He gulps and crosses his arms over his chest. "Do you want me to... Should I go upstairs now?"

"Not quite yet," I whisper. I let my eyes wander over his body, salivating as I lock eyes on his cock, mostly stiff. I stand up slowly, immediately grasping his wrists, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't hide yourself. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and you should never be ashamed."

He nods slowly and pulls me closer to him. I bury my face in his neck, nuzzling against his shoulder as my lips graze over his skin. I open my mouth and point my tongue along a vein. He shudders as I suck agaisnt his skin, grinding against him as his hands shake against my hips.

"This feels different," he mutters, panting into the thick air. "It feels like more. Are we? Can we..."

I hum against the bruise I've left kiss it tenderly. "You know what I said about that. Tell me what you want to say. You can be open about it."

"Are we going to fuck?" he whispers, his hands roaming to my ass. "Like really fuck?"

"Is that what you want?" I ask, brushing a few strands of hair out of his face.

"You're supposed to tell me what to do, right? That's what we're doing."

I shake my head, resting my palms on his cheeks. "Darling, that's fun and all, and it'll happen, but this is a big deal and I need you to tell me if you're truly ready and want this."

He grins faintly and nods his head before I can say anything else.

"You know I want this, Louis," he assures me. "I've been asking for it forever."

"But you've given it genuine thought, right?" I ask, a quiver in my voice. "You don't just think you want it? It's a big deal."

Harry nods, "I'm sure. Are you?"

I gaze into his eyes for a moment more, feeling as though my heart were in my stomach. "Yeah, I'm sure."

He nods again, removing his hands from my waist as he kisses my forehead. "I'm going to go upstairs now, and when you come up there, I need you to tell me what to do, okay? I need you to guide me through this. It's all...new."

"Yeah," I clear my throat. "I'll take care of you. I'll be right up."

He smiles before turning around and strutting toward the stairs, his tight, long body swaying. As soon as I hear his footsteps stop, I sit on the edge of the couch, running my fingers through my hair. I know this is what I want, but my stomach is churning and my heart is beating out of my chest. I close my eyes and think of Harry, laying on my bed, touching himself while waiting for me. I feel my cock pulsing in my pants and I take a deep breath. I want this and he wants this. There's nothing wrong with it.

I stand abruptly and wipe my palms on my shirt before heading to my room, one step at a time. I stand in front of the door for a moment, breathing steadily and holding onto the knob. I can do this. I want to do this. I just don't want to hurt him.

When I open the door, my mouth goes dry. The lights are dimmed and there's soft music playing from Harry's phone. He's in the middle of the bed, his head thrown back on the pillow as he fondles himself ever so lightly.

He teases himself for a while before he says anything. His eyes are still closed and his voice is shot, "Are you just going to stand there?"

I bite my bottom lip and shut the door behind me softly. "I thought you wanted me to be in charge here."

He smiles and opens his eyes, rolling his thumb along his tip. "I do."

"Stop touching yourself, please," I say almost inaudibly.

He obeys before the words are out of my mouth, running his hands through his hair instead.

"You're so lovely," I tell him as I remove my shirt, dropping it to the ground without a second thought. "I'm so lucky to see you like this." I climb onto the bed and crawl until I'm over him, my pants now unbuttoned and loose on my hips. "So lucky to touch you."

I slide my palm down his chest and stomach, stopping right where he wants me.

"You're such a tease," he scoffs, leaning up to kiss me. "I love it."

_________

ZAYN'S POV

"You always find a way to ruin everything!" She screams, throwing a book across my living room. I'm not sure if she was aiming at me, but it missed me by a few feet.

"What did I do?" I ask calmly. I've found that arguing with her only makes things worse. "I honestly don't know."

"Never mind," she crosses her arms. "I just want to go home."

I gulp, remembering that Louis asked me if she'd stay away from the house. He has a girl over. Someone he wants to keep a secret.

"Em, don't be irrational. Let's talk-"

"Don't tell me how I should be! I'm not a child. Take me home!"

I consider my options, and begin to approach her, "How about I drop you at your mum's?"

"No, she's out with her friend. I want to go to my dad's."

"Emma, that's not a good idea. What if he sees me?"

"Jesus Christ, I'll just walk home if you won't have the decency to drive me."

I sigh and take my phone out, sending Louis a warning text before grabbing my keys.

"Fine, get your stuff."