MOMMY

Carson's mom POV

I wake up in a dark room the lights must be off. A nurse comes in and tells me to take some pills. I don't know what they are for so I refuse. I make a fuss and scream the nurse stabs me in my arm and I gone.

Janae POV

While I'm at school it's hard to focuse. My teacher asks me to explain something but I didn't hear her all I saw was her staring at me. I answer the question and everyone laughs at me. I run out crying.

Carson POV

I get a text from Iyanna saying its on the way. That could only mean one thing.

!THE BABY IS COMING!

I hurry she's at Methodist hospital.

Iyanna pov

I find myself in the middle of labor I push and push a head comes out I scream in pain. This is what it feels like to have a baby good thing its not two twins. Next thing I know I see another head. A doctor rushes in and says there was a mistake with the results of how many children there will be. He says its actually twins a boy and a girl. I get a little happy and nervous I hope nothing is wrong with my children. Once I push that it they're out of my belly. Shawn arrives he missed the birth but at least he is here. Soon Carson arrives with Rejanae and Lanaya. Looks like my baby got 2 godmommas.

Authors pov

Iyanna has to rest at the hospital for a while with the baby and Shawn visits his babies every day. What happened to carson's and Iyanna's mom is she okay hopefully she doesn't die before seeing her grandchildren. By the way the babies names are the boy Malyike and the girl Makiyla.