no title

3 months later

Carson's pov

I wake up in the morning only to find a note in my room from my sister Iyanna.

NOTE: I'M SORRY I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS AND IN NOT WITH YOU TO FACE YOU BUT OUR MOM JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK.

I drop to the floor on my knees. Crying what happened to my best friend. I call Iyanna but there's not answer. Again no answer I'm scared how is my mom doing I dont even know. I get ready for school dressed in sweat pants and a skinny gray t-shirt. my hair goes in a sloppy bun. The bus pulls up and now I'm ready to go.

Rejanae pov

I do my daily routine and get dressed in a sweatsuit all blue and I head out walking.

Rejanae's mom pov

I take rejanae to go see her lost sister she is very nervous I am too.

Christopher pov

(a/n rejanae mom name is Chrissy)

Me and Chrissy meet up at the park early in the morning she arrives as beautiful as ever sometimes I forget how and why we even broke up.

Chrissy pov

I see him pull up and I get out the car we start a convo small talk.

Lanaya's pov

I see my dad get out the car with some woman who looks a little like me. My dad motions for me to get out the car so I do.

Rejanae pov

My mom motions for me to get out of the car with some man who has pretty eyes like me. With curly short hair curly part like me but my hair is longer. As I get put of the car a girl gets out too.

Authors pov

So soon into the conversation they find out they are sisters and back each other up they get in touch and start hanging out ever since then.