My best friend is a werewolf and he claim i'm his mate

"Aly, I have to tell you something .." He whispered nerviously looking down at his feet.

I titled my head to the side "Yeah?" I asked, looking at him curiously.

"Whatever happens we'll still be friends, right?" He didn't look at me, he kept his gaze on his feet like it's the most interesting thing in the world. I don't blame him, his shoes are pretty cool. Now to think of it, those shoes are the ones I gave him as a gift on his birthday last summer.I smiled unconsciously.

"Of course, Nay-Nay! Forever 'till forever stops!" I said with a sing voice grinning and poked him on the side. The Ready Set is our favorite band, we always sang their songs on my three house and we always laughed, joked and cuddled together like good siblings even though we weren't. He didn't move or laugh.

I sighed. "Yes, Nathan. No matter what. Come on now, tell me.It's not like you're a werewolf "I rolled my eyes with a lil smile and chuckled.We always scare my little cousin and he's little sister with werewolf masks and movies. Good times, good times.

He looked at me with sad eyes. My smiled dropped, my chest tighten. I never saw him that sad before.

He sighed."Aly...I'm..."He sucked in air "I am a werewolf"He blurted out.

I gasped in shock.